For God's sake sort this out by selecting classic servers.

PapaiCura

It really is a reference to NCSOFT nor at least to pronounce on the problems they are having. And on top of that, they print topics when they do not like what we write.

Lag since yesterday, and now after the maintenance, to the end, only ERROR

i wouldnt be surpriced if someone is attacking the servers, and that is causing the connection/lag issues , because people seem to have alot of anger toward how stuff is being done by ncsoft, infact server should be running better with all the people having left the game, but its not..

11 minutes ago, Hardy said:

i wouldnt be surpriced if someone is attacking the servers, and that is causing the connection/lag issues , because people seem to have alot of anger toward how stuff is being done by ncsoft, infact server should be running better with all the people having left the game, but its not..

Yea that huge lag-fest last night felt like we were getting a DDOS attack, probably by unhappy customers. I still remember that one guy who freaked out and was spamming the forums for a whole day asking for personal info of the GM's.

16 minutes ago, Zace said:

Yea that huge lag-fest last night felt like we were getting a DDOS attack, probably by unhappy customers. I still remember that one guy who freaked out and was spamming the forums for a whole day asking for personal info of the GM's.

i didnt experience that tho, but there was a twitter link somewhere and there it said that they had fixed connectivity issues 17 hours ago, which means that yea already before the maintenance there was problems, what kind of problems ? in the middle of the night with low player base logged on, probably DDOS

i cant even run the Game Advisor program which was suggested to me when i made a support ticket, this program says i have no active internet connection, some regions and internet service providers seems to just have been blocked, where is everyone from? that cannot connect to classic servers? any pattern maybe ?

1 hour ago, Hardy said:

i cant even run the Game Advisor program which was suggested to me when i made a support ticket, this program says i have no active internet connection, some regions and internet service providers seems to just have been blocked, where is everyone from? that cannot connect to classic servers? any pattern maybe ?

ppl are from every country around the world. there is no visible line

Archived