Sign in to follow this  
moon

Enchanting question

moon    0

hi i try to Enchanting +5 atuba to+6 and fail then i try Enchanting +6 glaive to +7 and fail again my question is how people get it to +15 thank 

Ath    1

i would say... luck :) , at Skelth i had C duals +13, broke to +14 .. after this i broke like 10 duals to +4 xD

• Like 1

moon    0

thank for reply ppl that get it to +15 much have to fail a lot off time 

elari    2

Just blame all your problems on bots

Enchant,high lvl,good gear,pvp failure

Edited by elari
  • Like 1

Iceberg    5

To tell the truth, i broke 10 dark elven bows, somewhere between +4 to +13. And I currently have 1 +13 bow and some Cry D.

That is not the myth, it is probability.

If you ask how, this is how. ALWAYS ENCHANT 2 ITEMS PARALLEL. When you have first bow +4, enchant second bow +4, then make a +4 to +5. If you broke, you still have a +4 bow to use. And do the process again until you get other bow to +5.

That is the painful, frustrating process. Since we only see the notification of +15 item, do not forget the silence pain of unsuccessful people.

Edited by Iceberg
  • Like 1

moon    0

thank for the tip the thing i do wrong is i broke glaive that im using now have to make or buy 1

outlaw    25
On 1/10/2019 at 12:18 PM, moon said:

hi i try to Enchanting +5 atuba to+6 and fail then i try Enchanting +6 glaive to +7 and fail again my question is how people get it to +15 thank 

last night i had 5 fails in a row. 4 D bows and 1 yaksa mace.  then i made bow +8 from 1st try.

its all about luck dude.

DonnieBlunt    8

to make items up to +10 is still a pretty decent chance. but when ppl manage to do +15 +16 with 05% chance on third month of server, it begs some questions.

AngeMarkel    11
6 hours ago, DonnieBlunt said:

to make items up to +10 is still a pretty decent chance. but when ppl manage to do +15 +16 with 05% chance on third month of server, it begs some questions.

its just questionsable when u dont think twice...Just ask yourself, IF there would be any bug/exploit whatever, why there isnt any +15 or+16 top c or b weapon around yet ?

Edited by AngeMarkel

DonnieBlunt    8
On 2019-01-12 at 9:58 PM, AngeMarkel said:

its just questionsale when u dont think twice...Just ask yourself, IF there would be any bug/exploit whatever, why there isnt any +15 or+16 top c or b weapon around yet ?

Would attract too much attention. Also is bad for bussiness. Why would they jump to c grade when they can still get 400+ bucks for d grade.

Look. Im not saying everyone uses enchant bots. I personally know that roids just got lucky when he did reinforced +16, but immediatelly after that there was a shit ton of +16.

Have u looked arround and didin't notice how many +16 weapons are there? And most of them are made by solo players, not by cp's. I know people who made +8-+12 on sheer luck, but once again we are talking about 0.5% chance mate.

P.s wth do u mean its questionable when i dont think twice? What's questionable? And why do u think i didin't think twice?

AngeMarkel    11
12 hours ago, DonnieBlunt said:

Would attract too much attention. Also is bad for bussiness. Why would they jump to c grade when they can still get 400+ bucks for d grade.

Look. Im not saying everyone uses enchant bots. I personally know that roids just got lucky when he did reinforced +16, but immediatelly after that there was a shit ton of +16.

Have u looked arround and didin't notice how many +16 weapons are there? And most of them are made by solo players, not by cp's. I know people who made +8-+12 on sheer luck, but once again we are talking about 0.5% chance mate.

P.s wth do u mean its questionable when i dont think twice? What's questionable? And why do u think i didin't think twice?

Because there isnt any exploit around. IF there would be, ppl would use it on top c and B weapons also, since ppl are greedy.

I just can talk about giran server and i see like a handful +16 weapons around. Some made by a vietnamese top farmer cp, other by a famous russian streamer that gets tons of payment, that hes able to enchant every day new weapons to +15/+16 live on stream and the rest just by randoms.

None of the big clans/allys out there any anyhow impressed about the current amount of high enchanted weapons. Its just normal compared to other classic projects

DonnieBlunt    8
8 hours ago, AngeMarkel said:

Because there isnt any exploit around. IF there would be, ppl would use it on top c and B weapons also, since ppl are greedy.

I just can talk about giran server and i see like a handful +16 weapons around. Some made by a vietnamese top farmer cp, other by a famous russian streamer that gets tons of payment, that hes able to enchant every day new weapons to +15/+16 live on stream and the rest just by randoms.

None of the big clans/allys out there any anyhow impressed about the current amount of high enchanted weapons. Its just normal compared to other classic projects

Definetly not normal. I played in couple classics, but none of them had this many +16. And keep in mind other Classic servers have much easier rates. Here, unsuccessfull enchant might make u go bankrupt quite easilly.

U say there are no exploits arround, but do u think goldsellers buy or get their bots, exploits from somewhere? They make theyr own bots aswell as their exploits, and obviously they wouldn't sell those, since making one item +16 is much more profitable.

Buldos    5

It's a pure luck. you might get 3 weapons +10 in a row or 10 failed goes to +4. Some players might have own methods of enchanting like broking few cheap items for raise chance of succes on main item or others. But there only one 100% guaranted way get item with aimed enchant lvl - buy already enchanted item )

Edited by Buldos

lelu    4

Comes down to this.  If it's your only weapon, DON'T DO IT.  Nothing will make you want to rage quit more than breaking your only means of survival in the game.  Plan on losing, chances are not in your favor.  If you have an extra weapon and don't need the extra adena from selling it, go for it.  The chances are slim that you'll get one OE'd high.  For every +91062348956198645 weapon out there, there's probably 50,000+ crystals on the market from failed OE's.