Jump to content
Rhyno

I can not login after yesterday's maintenance

Recommended Posts

Rhyno    2

I do not understand what was fixed? they just left us unable to play many people. to this day I still can not enter the game, they are ncsoft I think this can not happen ... one more and they go (as I read in the forum, this dies when someone comes with a serious project).
do something we want to play ... !!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thorg    5

I have the same problem, I am able to login on Chronos, but since yesterday morning every single time I try to choose Giran I see "The client will be closed. Continue?"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hardy    16

20 hours since there was any post by an admin on these forums, and for 35 hours alot of people have been unable to log into the classic servers.

have some respect for the people who pay you and let them know whats going on, its a really good idea to communicate NCSOFFFFFFFFFFFT.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rhyno    2
38 minutes ago, Thorg said:

I have the same problem, I am able to login on Chronos, but since yesterday morning every single time I try to choose Giran I see "The client will be closed. Continue?"

exactly the same as my...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hardy    16

i tried making a ticket on the lineage 2 homepage.  today i got an email with the suggestion to download Game Advisor, which is supose to test my computers hardware and internet connection, this program instantly refuses that i have an active internet connection, exactly the same as the login screen on classic server select does with the : client will close popup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hardy    16

makes me wonder if i can log into my account on ncsoft and buy some NC COIN, i bet that connection is flawless hahaha

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deviliana    5

If you not being able to login in the classic server, install Betternet (VPN), connect to it and them connect to the game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rhyno    2
1 minute ago, Hardy said:

makes me wonder if i can log into my account on ncsoft and buy some NC COIN, i bet that connection is flawless hahaha

I remember that at the beginning I stopped playing because of problems like this. Then I returned, when they fixed the login. but, now the same problem arises

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hardy    16
Just now, Rhyno said:

I remember that at the beginning I stopped playing because of problems like this. Then I returned, when they fixed the login. but, now the same problem arises

not that it is a fact but, i got 2 vip4 accounts, and id say theres around 4 days left as vip4, im not saying there are plots to make us lose the vip4 by making us unable to login, but who knows haha :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rhyno    2
3 minutes ago, Deviliana said:

If you not being able to login in the classic server, install Betternet (VPN), connect to it and them connect to the game.

thanks for the data brother. but before yesterday's maintenance, my login was completely normal, something went wrong and they have to repair it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hardy    16
4 minutes ago, Rhyno said:

thanks for the data brother. but before yesterday's maintenance, my login was completely normal, something went wrong and they have to repair it

absolutely right, there are plenty of paying costumers on this, theire bleepups has to be dealt with on theire expence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jelly    4
37 minutes ago, Hardy said:

makes me wonder if i can log into my account on ncsoft and buy some NC COIN, i bet that connection is flawless hahaha

yeah, login at website is flawless lol i confirm that

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeTimbu    23

will be fixed, guys ... on next week's maintenance hahahaha

Edited by JoeTimbu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AngeMarkel    14
48 minutes ago, Deviliana said:

If you not being able to login in the classic server, install Betternet (VPN), connect to it and them connect to the game.

thx man..works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×