When Merge ?? gludio and aden need that

Smiler

Hi ppl,

Many saw this information in another post, we want to be recurrent because this is an imporant thing and have to be soon, Gludio and Aden server need a merge, i dont care the new horary between those servers, we need a change now, gludio with 1.2k of ppl, and aden with 1.7k, meanwhile giran with 5k and TI with 4k. So NCSOFT admins, we need solutions in the next updates, real solutions, players of those servers are quiting because no players to play, no players to trade, etc etc. A solution is not create another pj in that servers, im not going to waste 3-4 months for nothing.

Thank You, and Good Game.

7 minutes ago, FatHips said:

Most of those players intentionally picked dead servers to have an easier gameplay, i hope they leave you there personally.

that is not true my friend, all who play lineage knows that have to PVP some day, choose another server for a"easier gameplay" is only BS, u never expect that ur server are going to die soon. I started playing in gludio with many friends and family because i started playing 2 weeks after launch, TI and Giran was Full, and nobody wanted spend a VIP to play, so that argumentation is not valid, this is a problem of company, no by players.

39 minutes ago, FatHips said:

Most of those players intentionally picked dead servers to have an easier gameplay, i hope they leave you there personally.

wish to know what means easier gameplay in a mmorpg really ...cuz i feel i miss something in this new generation of players ...what means easy ?if nobody its making u not to lvl up so ...ppl didnt join the other servers cuz of queue which its not a thing right now that servers are getting emptybcuz of the bad management of ncsoft west due to bots and simply bugs thats are not fixed ...and more of a no response from anything

3 hours ago, verloren said:

wish to know what means easier gameplay in a mmorpg really ...cuz i feel i miss something in this new generation of players ...what means easy ?if nobody its making u not to lvl up so ...ppl didnt join the other servers cuz of queue which its not a thing right now that servers are getting emptybcuz of the bad management of ncsoft west due to bots and simply bugs thats are not fixed ...and more of a no response from anything

agree

3 hours ago, FatHips said:

i picked aden because i couldnt even log into giran and ti to play the characters id made earlier. when they made gludio, there was no reason, but aden was big when i started it. too many bots now though. its terrible. maybe 500 real life people on aden server now. everyone else is a box or a bot. its sad. 

so ncsoft, plz merge servers, and please hire in game devs who can actively search for botters. hint, start looking in places were rare and valuable things drop.

Just stop buying nc coins till they Merge thats what i am doing i play on Gludio if they dont Merge in the next 1 or 2 months i will quit game and be saveing money too cause i am waiting for Merge befor i buy nc coin again 

the merge will come eventually, as already has happend on the numerous servers that where created when the GOD and f2p model kicks in in 2012. 

Probably in a year or two, or when they do the next update.  So use the time to farm the free spot you can enjoy now. 

Don´t worry  for sure it will come. 

Regards.

2 hours ago, Irlu said:

the merge will come eventually, as already has happend on the numerous servers that where created when the GOD and f2p model kicks in in 2012. 

Probably in a year or two, or when they do the next update.  So use the time to farm the free spot you can enjoy now. 

Don´t worry  for sure it will come. 

Regards.

A year or 2? You don't honestly think this can survive that long at the rate things are going?  I bet 75% of the people who started classic never see a castle siege.  This was a a huge failure.

Aden and gludio need a merge, that's a reality, you only need to enter in those servers and check how is their situation, i think their players need a merge because if these two servers don't merge soon they will lose most of part of their players, so i think it's better merge servers than lose those server because they are emptys.

i cant believe that someone can say something about "Most of those players intentionally picked dead servers to have an easier gameplay", in my case i chose gludio because many friends and i couldnt play in giran/talking, not because we thought it would be more easier in gludio...

L2Classic needs an update, merge some servers and bring something new to keep players, people is tired leveling and fighting for nothing... and i dont want talk about bots/adenas sellers because i think its a lost cause, so do SOMETHING right now

Actually if there is going to be any merges soon i think mergin aden and gludio might be a waste of time for devs, mergin aden and gludio with giran or TI leaving only 2 classic servers might be the better option.

4 hours ago, heavychick said:

A year or 2? You don't honestly think this can survive that long at the rate things are going?  I bet 75% of the people who started classic never see a castle siege.  This was a a huge failure.

For sure you a are new commers and dont have seen what it has been in the past 7-8 years of Free to play model / administration. 
This will survive that long and even more. The number of characters online has not drop yet to the point where they did past merges.
Maybe they do it sooner with next patch update and avoid the trouble of crying do Clan halls, castles etc that, most probably, will be implemented on next patch. 

Things are doing pretty nice with 2 servers at full capacity or close to it and ther rest over 2k characters online.. ye you can tell that most are bots but no one knows ..

2 hours ago, Tvirt said:

I agree with Jesus. No point to merge gludio with aden. They both are empty, and merge not solve the problem.  Need merge giran + gludio/aden, and TI with another one.

TI / Giran  are at its maximum capacity... adding more will cause queu.... LOL

You expect much of a really old game ......

On 1/10/2019 at 9:23 AM, FatHips said:

False

Login problems prevented a ton of people from playing where they wanted. I personally wanted to be on talking island with the rest of the east coast people but couldn't get logged in, even being patient and waiting for the Q to count down from like 1200 at one point didn't get me on that server. 

21 minutes ago, MiniPink said:

Same thing happened with zaken Live server. Players went there farmed everything on a dead server and just waited for a merge so they can have "pvp" with players that couldnt even go a single epic from wars. NO MERGE! Stay there and rot

What's bad about it?

Servers are still too full to have merge. Pretty sure when playerbase drops to bellow 20% we will see merges. And honestly u only think that gludio and aden are dead, because after event it looks like a waste, but giran also now is much much slower than it was 4 weeks up to new years. Economy is in standstill, and most of the hunting zones are empty. People are waiting for the next event to start grinding again.

Archived