Restart the server or..

Hardy

2 days where probably 100+ people cannot log in to the classic servers of theire choice.

restart Giran and TI server, would be more than fair

or next wednessday when i can log in , im gonna drop all my gear and adena infront of the first bot-party i see.

thaaaanks

7 minutes ago, lekol said:

I cant log in from tuesday night, i sent to support team and they said me this morning that the issue has been fixed, so why still cant i login?

i heard that it was fixed for 5 minutes , then it broke again and now they plan to wait a week before fixing it with a server restart, is that fair ?

maybe im smithing stuff here, but they dont give any information or eta on fix, they delete/lock topics and throw automated texts from moderaters on this problem, i dont know if a reboot of server will fix it, but i say all the people woh cant connect are very randomly located, also we have all tried alot of different solutions to get back into game, restarting the server would show a little bit of respect and goodwill to us who are unable to connect, thats how i see it

My guess is they are under a DDOS attack, so cut them some slack.  They absolutely should communicate to us about it, though.  No slack is warranted for the lack of communication.

To be fair, Hime did respond to a post in Report a Bug:

"Hi all,

We have been experiencing intermittent connectivity issues on our servers which has prevented legitimate connections like yours from entering the game. We apologize this is still affecting you, and the team is working on resolving this as soon as they can."

That's hardly adequate, but at least it's something.

Just now, Hardy said:

maybe im smithing stuff here, but they dont give any information or eta on fix, they delete/lock topics and throw automated texts from moderaters on this problem, i dont know if a reboot of server will fix it, but i say all the people woh cant connect are very randomly located, also we have all tried alot of different solutions to get back into game, restarting the server would show a little bit of respect and goodwill to us who are unable to connect, thats how i see it

actually is insane to beg for a restart,

it should be obvious if that solves the problem

2 minutes ago, Lawman said:

My guess is they are under a DDOS attack, so cut them some slack.  They absolutely should communicate to us about it, though.  No slack is warranted for the lack of communication.

Almost whole server is online mate, mine and some few more ips are they d dos?

1 minute ago, lekol said:

actually is insane to beg for a restart,

it should be obvious if that solves the problem

sure, all i did here is make the promise if they fix it by restarting the server next tuesday or wednessday im gonna gear adenadrop right ontop of a bot party, and i want them to know that

1 minute ago, lekol said:

Almost whole server is online mate, mine and some few more ips are they d dos?

Honestly don't know.  That's the problem with lack of communication.  But I understand that lags were insane yesterday, in addition to people having problems logging on.  Sounded like an attack to me.  Perhaps the attack has stopped or they have found a way to partially or fully respond to it, idk.  Perhaps there was no attack.

4 minutes ago, eviltwins said:

If this isn't fixed by next maintenance. I'm going to put my acct up for sale with the rest of my clan. There's already a top clan with 60s-70 that are trying to sell theirs after NCsoft's constant bleep ups every other week. At this rate, this game will be dead within two months. Hell, Aden and Gludio have less than 900 players on their lowest activity. Giran and TI are dropping 3k players or less late night. The alliance that I am in is talking about breaking up since 50% of the members can't even login and don't have enough for 65+ raids.

someone inhere told me they had quit before because of something similar happening, spending money on this is very tempting so i can understand ppl quit before doing so when having bad experience with the game

4 minutes ago, Cptmorgan said:

Still cant log , wtf man and I dont feel like using some sketchy site for a VPN so I can log. 

im telling u, if this isnt fixed tomorow, that means it will only be fixed at next maintenance when the restart the server, and im pissed about that

Archived