Restart the server or..

Hardy

3 hours ago, Hardy said:

2 days where probably 100+ people cannot log in to the classic servers of theire choice.

restart Giran and TI server, would be more than fair

or next wednessday when i can log in , im gonna drop all my gear and adena infront of the first bot-party i see.

thaaaanks

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/10493-cant-get-past-server-selection/?do=findComment&comment=78964

5 hours ago, Cptmorgan said:

This is just bull shit. You pay into this shit game to get better xp and drops and they just ignore us and hit us with auto replies and dont seem like there trying to fix the problem just  shrug it off in Hope's a server reset will fix it next week. 

NCSOFT got my money when L2 was a subscription and imho a better game. I have yet to buy ncsoft coins not sure I want to especially after this.

Here is an answer of the support team about vpn and more

Jessica Today at 15:37 Hello,  At this time, we are currently aware of this issue and our QA and development teams are looking into it.  Regarding your VPN inquiry, I can confirm that it is a useful service but it is absolutely not supported in any way by NCSOFT, so I'm unable to provide you the assurance that you're seeking.  While we don't expressly prohibit the use of these services, we advise our customers to use them at their own risk.  Because of the security concerns these services pose we may not accept proxy IP’s as authorized IP’s when connecting to NCSOFT account management. Please be aware that if you access the account from or attempt to add these proxies to your authorized IP list, the account may be blocked and subject to review especially if the proxy you use has a history of suspicious activity.  Regarding with the compensation, once it is deemed to be appropriate for this issue, it will be applied equally to all affected accounts and not delivered by customer support to individual customers.  At this point, we have no information about whether a compensation is being considered. We will get back to you once we have the update.  Thank you for your patience and understanding  Regards,  Jessica NCSOFT Support Team

• Moderators

Greetings!

We are aware of the on-going intermittent connectivity issues and are already working on a solution. In the meantime, please try and avoid duplicate threads as this will make it harder for us to provide you with more information when it becomes available. Please feel free to continue your discussion here:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/10572-known-issue-server-loginselect-issue/

Thank you!

Archived