Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue

Hime

• L2 Team

Hi all,

As many of you have already reported, we are currently experiencing intermittent connectivity and latency issues with our servers. The issues is preventing many of our players from logging in and/or dropping from our game.

We apologize for the impact of the issues and please bear with us as the team works through them. More information, if available, will be posted here and we will update you when we confirm the issues have been resolved.

Thank you for your patience!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something tell me that you wait to repair itself...else sys admin team from you and/or datacenter would be jobless since 2 days ago and I would reverse server settings before maintenance. Even that is free to play, a lot of people paid for vip, rune, etc and can't get advantage of them. Bassically we payed for a service that we can't use it. And btw, comunication is much worse since Juji is not posting anymore. I have to say that I came back because HE came back and I had expectations to see again a good comunication.

PS.: Delete this post from Live servers forum.

Just now, Buzzeno said:

Should be nice and appreciated if we'll got some other bonus exp weekends, when this problem will be solved, to recover the xp loss.

Dunno how u can refund the vip4 not used

No, just another cat blessing. Since that extra 30% for an hour entirely makes up for three days lost

This is about 3 days late in coming and contains literally no information except that they are aware of the problem and are working on it.  Perhaps that is all they can say.  I do hope they will work the weekend to resolve this.  We'll see.

13 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

As many of you have already reported, we are currently experiencing intermittent connectivity and latency issues with our servers. The issues is preventing many of our players from logging in and/or dropping from our game.

We apologize for the impact of the issues and please bear with us as the team works through them. More information, if available, will be posted here and we will update you when we confirm the issues have been resolved.

Thank you for your patience!

Bear with you for what? You are always late guys and everyone knows that players always give the solution to other players first...This topic is up for like 4-5 days and your team is still "work through them" ? You just realize today that players CANNOT PLAY THE GAME? You guys are good....we should give you a medal for noticing things that players complain for days and weeks...

@Hardy predicted that it'll be fixed on Wendesday when server is restarted. I believe he is right, NCSoft don't seem to have the staff/resources allocated to resolve major issues.

I don't think the number of people affected is understood... I think it is around 1-2k users.

16 hours+ since your post, and you still have no clue?

Have you considered rolling back the changes you made on wednesday? I mean, i can leave with the freaking Xmas trees for a few weeks, until you are ready with a game version that works..

Archived