Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue

Hime

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can´t play since yesterday, im VIP4, why is it so hard to maintain a l2 server in 2019? bots, adena sellers. In general the game is very good, the events are entertaining but the maintenance and control of cheating people are deficient. 

please upload new hats and accessories xD

21 minutes ago, Selknam said:

I can´t play since yesterday, im VIP4, why is it so hard to maintain a l2 server in 2019? bots, adena sellers. In general the game is very good, the events are entertaining but the maintenance and control of cheating people are deficient. 

please upload new hats and accessories xD

when nc west fixed something without broke something another? 

The problem isn't in the country u play, I'm playing L2 on both my notebooks, one of them still working well (but with low specs) and the other is crashing after login. This is an old problem since "2000 and something very old". If I remember well is something on sistem folder.

I'll translate for pt-br : O problema não é do pais que vc joga, eu tenho jogado em 2 notebooks, um deles ainda funciona ( com configuração mais fraca), e o outro ta dando crash depois do login, esse problema é desde "2000 e algo muito velho". Se não me engano é algo relacionado a pasta sistem.

So, I just spent $100 USD to VIP 2 accounts and now I can't log in to either of them? 

I was able to somehow log into a third account this morning (about 3 hours ago) not sure how or why but still on that account now.

Edit: I was able to log into one of my 2 VIP accounts just after posting this.  I scrolled all the way to the bottom of the ToS and was able to log in, could be a fluke.

I think they only think that give me solace in this time of not being able to log in. Is that me and my wife (between the 3 of us have 5 account) where just about to get Vip 4 on all our accounts, and this is just NCsoft looking out for our bank account thank you guys 

Hello,

Why dont we have any more infos on how the things are going ?

No admin replies, and i'm checking the forum for 4 days now.

Admins: Do you pay attention on your cstomer needs ? or do you just take cash and hide in your big ivoy tower ?

Please respond, because everyone is getting angry, will leave the servers and such, and lose cash because of you.

Why dont you test your updates beforing putting them in prod ? It's like ITIL....you need to do it, and rollback if a problem occurs.

Or did you do something else that you wont tell to us, that bloqued something on some connections ?

i'm 35, starting to get angry seeing that ther's no answer, but usually i'm cool...so come on and help us. Why are some people able to log in, and some no..are you working on it ? or do you just feel fine having our cash and leaving us like that ?

Thanks to the players that are patient, this problem should never occur with a real team keeping an eye on the servers and such.

Ghost admins are killing the community...

Make a test, buy adena from any site (1$ for test) that is and see if they will deliver you ....... Be sure not to ban all the bots and took some wrong ips together.

My friend tested kkkkkk, 

True story!

MY english is bad, sorry.

On 1/11/2019 at 3:49 PM, Hime said:

Hi all,

As many of you have already reported, we are currently experiencing intermittent connectivity and latency issues with our servers. The issues is preventing many of our players from logging in and/or dropping from our game.

We apologize for the impact of the issues and please bear with us as the team works through them. More information, if available, will be posted here and we will update you when we confirm the issues have been resolved.

Thank you for your patience!

Bots don't seem to have any issue staying connected.  Fields are still full of them.  Is that because they're being logged in from NCWest headquarters?  I just wonder...  thanks for the "update..."  looking forward to more news.  Soon, perhaps?  Or we continue to wait like everything else that goes wrong?  For what little NC does get right, thanks.  For the rest of it, enjoy our "payment."  Gods know we don't get to...

Archived