Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue

Hime

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Hettum said:

Do we have an ETA on the fix?  Or what caused the issue yet?

Yes ETA is next server maintenance. Understand that Hime, Juji etc. are only like forum moderators, they have no rights to do anything, they just report to koreans and wait.

I am vip 4 and I still can not enter, lost time, lost money. My weekend was lost, it was planned to play after a week of hard work.

Why are there bots playing and people who pay could not enter?

while others enter for free and earn money illegally with more than 10 accounts, others are giving away money without being able to play ... no matter what they say, this is what is happening at this moment... 

sad but true.

I'm going to see dragon ball, at least I have no problems going to the movies.

ok guys I'm not saying this is the solution but I got mad last night and I try the reset my router didn't work but since I was so mad I decide to uninstall the game and also the NCsoft llauncher client after That I thought I put to many hours to stop playing after months of grinding so I install the game again and it let me login last night like I said this might not be the solution but is what work for me.

i did flush my DNS I did ipcofig/release , ipcofig/renew stuff like that didn't work for me but might help when I did uninstall the game. Just trying to help everyone.

18 minutes ago, ozzy9120 said:

ok guys I'm not saying this is the solution but I got mad last night and I try the reset my router didn't work but since I was so mad I decide to uninstall the game and also the NCsoft llauncher client after That I thought I put to many hours to stop playing after months of grinding so I install the game again and it let me login last night like I said this might not be the solution but is what work for me.

i did flush my DNS I did ipcofig/release , ipcofig/renew stuff like that didn't work for me but might help when I did uninstall the game. Just trying to help everyone.

I was skeptical if this would do anything, but I tried it anyway and to my surprise, it worked.  Not sure if this fixed it or not...but, regardless....thank you.

18 minutes ago, ozzy9120 said:

Also when I did the dns flush the ipcofig stuff I restart my pc srry I just remember I did that too.

1 minute ago, Hettum said:

I was skeptical if this would do anything, but I tried it anyway and to my surprise, it worked.  Not sure if this fixed it or not...but, regardless....thank you.

I'm glad work for you I'm just hoping people been able to play again.

On 1/12/2019 at 6:49 AM, Hime said:

Hi all,

As many of you have already reported, we are currently experiencing intermittent connectivity and latency issues with our servers. The issues is preventing many of our players from logging in and/or dropping from our game.

We apologize for the impact of the issues and please bear with us as the team works through them. More information, if available, will be posted here and we will update you when we confirm the issues have been resolved.

Thank you for your patience!

Has 3day issues our servers cant been resolved so how long can done the issues?

One of two things happened:

1) This is on purpose, NCWest has badly implemented a region lock that is both easily defeated and responsible for innumerable false positives.  This will not be fixed.

2) They have no idea how it happened, and no idea how to fix it.  It might not even have to do with their game code.

In either scenario you should have started looking for a workaround days ago if you still want to play on these servers.  Waiting around for NCWest to give you a satisfactory answer is a waste of your time.

This is absolutely ridiculous that HUNDREDS of people can't log in and NCSoft is doing literally nothing about it, nor communicating updates as they make progress (assuming they are working on it).

NCSoft you should be ashamed of yourselves. Imagine if ANY OTHER service had an outage for greater than 5 days. Customers would be livid. Stocks would plummet.

I hope you read this comment at your next team meeting or stand up and realize how much your team has failed the players that bend over backwards to keep playing your terrible game and deal with your terrible game management.

49 minutes ago, Edoc said:

When you will solve issue with login, simply answer to us? I dont want to rise question with my vip  on 3 accaunt.... I just want to answer from you? 

They can't tell you what they don't know.  Still, their minimal communication on the issue (we know about the issue, we're working on it, see you Monday) is sinful.   Granted, all @Himeand @Jujican do is communicate, but they are failing to do even an adequate job of that.

still no word from admin, four days this goes on.  typical!  perhaps someone should start reporting NCWest and NCSoft to authority agencies as a scam business.  if any other business treated customers the way NCSoft / NCWest does they wouldn't stay in business...  they are quick to take the money yet they don't support or interact with their customers.  send them a ticket about this and you get a canned response, a generic copy/past wad of twaddle that says nothing and means less.  Better Business Bureau would never give a good rating on a company like this.  there are other agencies that would likely be more than happy to investigate bad business management and practices that cause harm to paying customers.  if NCSoft thinks they can duck out of their responsibility by claiming a "Free to Play" environment, it won't  work that way.  making items available for real money spent constitutes transactions and required support.  products provided for customers' hard-earned cash are not being delivered - i.e., VIP status accounts being unable to log in. 

WHERE IS A RESPONSE FROM NCSOFT?  today is day four and ........... nothing?

if everyone stops giving them money they'll fix it!  boycott all ncoin sales and adena purchases.  people thinking that spending more will make a difference don't understand the only difference it will make is to NCSoft's bottom line at quarter end.  just sayin....

1) Estimate time for fix.?

2) Is it safe to use VPNs like other ppl suggested as solution or we risk a ban.?

3) Reconsider to give something else than a useless angel cat (only to ppl that have the login problem) and based on what they lose each day.

ONLY Official answers, keep it clean, thx.

Archived