Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue

Hime

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/1/2019 at 7:49 PM, Hime said:

Hi all,

As many of you have already reported, we are currently experiencing intermittent connectivity and latency issues with our servers. The issues is preventing many of our players from logging in and/or dropping from our game.

We apologize for the impact of the issues and please bear with us as the team works through them. More information, if available, will be posted here and we will update you when we confirm the issues have been resolved.

Thank you for your patience!

any answer????  any admin can respon???

im needing this answers too please...
well, i try whit the WTFast and works well, but that will work for 3 days because its a paid thing u know...
also i can try whit a VPN but dont wanna get banned for beign using other Countrys IPs....
4 days now meanwhile i cant play... do something please......!!!!!!!!!

this is 3rd day i can't log in..but, i tried with restarting the modem, delete and again install the game, i came to the spot where u click start and waiting for pin code numbers to appear but they do not..then i came again and made a new char and pin code appears and i logged in, played few minutes,restart  and logged with my old char and play few minutes with it until i get disconnection and now i can't log again...whether  this problem will be solved or we need to make every time a new char so that we can be able to play lol wtf 

Hi everyone! I haven't been able to log in since Saturday. Most of the members of my clan also face the same problem.

https://imgur.com/7CvT4Ce

It was not enough that we had to face the stressful moments with several BOTs on the server, and to complete this problem of Loguin.

The question is, does NCsoft want to attract or repel the players of Lineage 2 Classic?

@Hime We all knew this wouldn't be fixed by Friday nor over the weekend because you all don't work. The question is will this be fixed today or do we have to wait until Wednesday? It's been almost a week now of not being able to log in. These situations are becoming very frustrating especially the lack of information you all give.

It's like obviusly that NCsoft will place one update at 16/01/2019 because this type of problems happen already in Goddess of Destruction. You just need wait for the next update. And yes I know is frustrated can't play a lot of days. It's sad for me too.

Sadly, no one has said that the issue can be solved by Wednesday restart. Selective IP address filtering sounds like cybersecurity system related and if they have an outside vendor servicing that, this could drag on for a while...

I am finally able to log in after 5 days. I do not know if they are messing with something right now but I hope that it will last. Just for info I did not change any settings on my pc or router. Hopefully they will figure out what is wrong and fix it permanently.

3 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

We appreciate your patience and are able to confirm that the issue appears to be resolved. There will be a statement with more information a little later today. For now, you should be able to sign in without a problem.

Thank you!

Thank you.  Waiting on the statement with more information, specifically, what happened?!

Archived