Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue

Hime

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6xTOb31.jpg

HELP!

This is entirely too stupid. Look, I'm a Cisco CCNA with an alphabet soup of other high level IT certifications, I also know a ton of other super smart IT guys across North America. 

I'll FIX this for you for FREE at this point, All we'd need to know is the location of the people affected by this issue and the IP ranges / ISP's affected. 

14 minutes ago, Punish said:

6xTOb31.jpg

HELP!

This is entirely too stupid. Look, I'm a Cisco CCNA with an alphabet soup of other high level IT certifications, I also know a ton of other super smart IT guys across North America. 

I'll FIX this for you for FREE at this point, All we'd need to know is the location of the people affected by this issue and the IP ranges / ISP's affected. 

Just confirmed that Location 1 (Home) for me is unaffected, Location 2 (Office Environment) Is affected. Same city, just a few miles apart.

8 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We are experiencing some connectivity issues with the Giran server. The server is available again, but we are still actively investigating the issue.

Thank you for your patience!

@Juji Aden is experiencing issues as well. I can't login again! So pretty much 1 day of play in a week. Hopefully, after this maintenance, it will be fixed. Good thing I didn't get my hopes up and didn't expect this to be fixed before the next maintenance.

Are they ever gonna get their shit together? I mean a week of login issues for some people and then when they try to use a VPN to login they all get banned for bullshit reasons. People losing accounts left and right that they've been purchasing loads of NCcoin on and getting banned for trumped up bullshit reasons and then getting 1 reply from GM's saying theres no more action gonna be taken its a final decision. I mean id understand if there was a reason for it but using a VPN to change your ip address so you can login to the game isn't a good reason, especially when you've literally got thousands of bots all over the map that you're doing absolutely nothing about. How is anyone supposed to consider spending anymore money on NCcoin when theres a more the probable chance they are gonna get banned for some bullshit they didn't do?

3 minutes ago, littleSAVAGE said:

Are they ever gonna get their shit together? I mean a week of login issues for some people and then when they try to use a VPN to login they all get banned for bullshit reasons. People losing accounts left and right that they've been purchasing loads of NCcoin on and getting banned for trumped up bullshit reasons and then getting 1 reply from GM's saying theres no more action gonna be taken its a final decision. I mean id understand if there was a reason for it but using a VPN to change your ip address so you can login to the game isn't a good reason, especially when you've literally got thousands of bots all over the map that you're doing absolutely nothing about. How is anyone supposed to consider spending anymore money on NCcoin when theres a more the probable chance they are gonna get banned for some bullshit they didn't do?

I'm afraid of continuing using the VPN for this exact reason.

1 hour ago, Punish said:

6xTOb31.jpg

HELP!

Have you tried using WireShark? It's more than just IP ranges / ISP's I'm afraid. 

27 minutes ago, Punish said:

I'm afraid of continuing using the VPN for this exact reason.

The point is, ya shouldn't have to!!!  Ya didn't a week ago.  I live in the states, works at home but not a few miles away, I'm not downloading a separate program to be able to play a game.  If I do, it will be adrenaline at this point, seems it's allowed. .

Since last wednesday morning I was unable to login, yesterday evening I finally managed to get into the game. But when I woke up this morning my characters were disconnected. It was 12 hrs ago and I still can't login... But there is one good thing in all that ****, after almost a week without L2 I don't care any more.

28 minutes ago, Thorg said:

Since last wednesday morning I was unable to login, yesterday evening I finally managed to get into the game. But when I woke up this morning my characters were disconnected. It was 12 hrs ago and I still can't login... But there is one good thing in all that ****, after almost a week without L2 I don't care any more.

Same here, logged in yesterday, but today i cant.

If they dont fix it tomorrow on next maintenance i will give up, bye bye l2.

4 hours ago, Punish said:

The affected addresses are so random that it's either broken hardware or some in-house tool you have no certificate for.

18 minutes ago, Krissa said:

The affected addresses are so random that it's either broken hardware or some in-house tool you have no certificate for.

No its not, just from a troubleshooting perspective that instance where one person is able to login from work but not home while on the same ISP would be extremely telling whether its an IP issue or something internal to the game itself.

Next step would be to see if someone has done a complete reinstall of their OS AND lineage 2. 

Archived