Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue

Hime

1 hour ago, lekol said:

i just installed wtfast and now i am finnaly able to log in,i hope this is not a reason to get a ban.

Yea the same i just wonder how many ppl gona get ban and fight/write to administration for unban.
Hilarius situation to get that after a while probably for using 3th program becouse yr ip you were using was on banlist. And that was the only method to play bc NCsoft crash their own server and cant repair. Briliant

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

As many of you have already reported, we are currently experiencing intermittent connectivity and latency issues with our servers. The issues is preventing many of our players from logging in and/or dropping from our game.

We apologize for the impact of the issues and please bear with us as the team works through them. More information, if available, will be posted here and we will update you when we confirm the issues have been resolved.

Thank you for your patience!

I wonder if the vip time will be compensated? and the time of temporary weapons as well... Do not leave us without the information if this will be rewarded or not. 

What makes any of you think this is directly related to the patch? This was happening to some users beforehand.  It's clearly not an issue with the game (a VPN gets you online) but with the routing to the servers. It effects a very small minority of players. It is not going to be fixed.  NCSoft isn't capable of fixing it. So find a workaround, or quit.

@Hime and everyone else

from original topic made by me aswell:

this is a 100% fix, im online with 3 accounts right now, DO THIS:

ok so i read someone saying that the Ips are messing up the connection so i decided to go on my internet service provider page and log into my profile, there in settings i found something called Router function, i disabled this then my modem reset itself imediately ( if it doesnt do so for u, do it urself with power off or unplug) and the internet came back , when i next tried to log into lineage2 i was hit with the ; confirm your IP with the code sent to your email adress, i entered the code and now im logged into Giran classic after having been logged out for 3+ days

I already lost two days, I can not enter, I'm losing my VIP time. A big company like this and still do not do something to fix it?I already lost two days, I can not enter, I'm losing my VIP time. A big company like this and still do not do something to fix it?

10 minutes ago, Hardy said:

@Hime and everyone else

from original topic made by me aswell:

this is a 100% fix, im online with 3 accounts right now, DO THIS:

ok so i read someone saying that the Ips are messing up the connection so i decided to go on my internet service provider page and log into my profile, there in settings i found something called Router function, i disabled this then my modem reset itself imediately ( if it doesnt do so for u, do it urself with power off or unplug) and the internet came back , when i next tried to log into lineage2 i was hit with the ; confirm your IP with the code sent to your email adress, i entered the code and now im logged into Giran classic after having been logged out for 3+ days

You probably just have dynamic IP, no need to mess with the settings. Resetting the router automatically changes your ip.

6 minutes ago, Filepro said:

You probably just have dynamic IP, no need to mess with the settings. Resetting the router automatically changes your ip.

fact is im logged in after having the same problems as everyone else for 3 days, all i did was disable router function on my internet providers profile, why are u trying to debunk this fact ? i have no lag or anything and no disconnect from login screen

Just now, Hardy said:

fact is im logged in after having the same problems as everyone else for 3 days, all i did was disable router function on my internet providers profile, why are u trying to debunk this fact ? i have no lag or anything and no disconnect from login screen

Just saying, changing a setting forced you to restart the router (and get a new ip).

31 minutes ago, Hardy said:

In the best case, you've just purged your modem from the provider's DHCP database, so it could get a new IP address. In the worse case, your modem is no longer acting as a firewall for your home network.

27 minutes ago, Hardy said:

i restarted it many times, manually, by powering it off , like Lekol here did, that didnt work, changing the setting did something else, so try that unless u wanna buy wtfast permanently

Man you fixed yes, but you have no idea why it worked. And if I have no router what to do or if I have router but payed for real ip? This problem is fixable only for ppl with DYNAMIC IP, I HAVE REAL IP!!! Its theese jokers who must fix this not players to look for solution by themselves.

Just now, RickRoss said:

Man you fixed yes, but you have no idea why it worked. And if I have no router what to do or if I have router but payed for real ip? This problem is fixable only for ppl with DYNAMIC IP, I HAVE REAL IP!!! Its theese jokers who must fix this not players to look for solution by themselves.

I also have static IP, only way to change it is to turn off the router for 2-3 hours.

6 hours ago, Hardy said:

ok so i read someone saying that the Ips are messing up the connection so i decided to go on my internet service provider page and log into my profile, there in settings i found something called Router function, i disabled this then my modem reset itself imediately ( if it doesnt do so for u, do it urself with power off or unplug) and the internet came back , when i next tried to log into lineage2 i was hit with the ; confirm your IP with the code sent to your email adress, i entered the code and now im logged into Giran classic after having been logged out for 3+ days.

I dont even understand what do you mean by changing "router function" all routers have different settings.

This is indeed very frustrating … I am only able to log in one of my accounts (my buffer) and not the other (my main). I play these two characters together in order to keep their levels the same. It is also frustrating to see that the adena sellers are having absolutely no issue logging in. The Angel Cat Blessing is a nice touch, but it's really not enough to compensate players, especially those that have paid real money to play this game. I do hope this issue is resolved soon.

Archived