Forums

Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue

Hime

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11.01.2019 at 11:50 PM, Hime said:

Hi all,

As many of you have already reported, we are currently experiencing intermittent connectivity and latency issues with our servers. The issues is preventing many of our players from logging in and/or dropping from our game.

We apologize for the impact of the issues and please bear with us as the team works through them. More information, if available, will be posted here and we will update you when we confirm the issues have been resolved.

Thank you for your patience!

i can't log in from last thursday or even weddnesday that means from last server maintense i have still freya enchants to use  a lot of enchants and sticks i wanted to enchant so i hope you extend the event  becouse i payed for this freya packs and cant use them beside im paying for prestige too and cant use it a cubic for example 5 days already lost

so i hope for some compensation and extending the event till u resolve the problem!!!!!

Alright, you need to get this connectivity issues resolved. This is starting to be a "service not available after payment received" issue. This needs to be resolved or we are going to ask for more than an ingame buff. 

Get it fixed! 

NCOSFT doesn't even realize how stupid they are,Lineage 2 Classic brought alot of attention back to L2( its why i came back around here to check it and live out), right at the point of kindda getting into live and classic and thinking bout spending $ this happens....needless to say that's not gonna happen now even if it is fixed  by weds im keeping this F2P. kindda already ruined the game anyways if they don't care about L2 why should we?

Dear support team and the IT guys, who are now working to resolve this issue,

First of all thank you for working on the weekend to help this ungrateful crowd to play a game :)

Dear fellow players,

dont forget that this is just a game not a hospital. not a big deal if you dont play a game for few days.

but the most annoying and disgusting issue is the attitude - paying for a service does not give you the right to mock, insult or in any other way rise your social status above these people. if you pay to play it means you love the game, so even if you dont get compensation - its ok to sometimes give away some money on something you love. 

and generally noone forces you to play this game. if you dont like a shop, go to another or stay and help with constructive advice or at least supporting words.

why noone say thank to these guys for the other 250-300 days when game works normally? 

On 1/12/2019 at 6:50 AM, Hime said:

Hi all,

As many of you have already reported, we are currently experiencing intermittent connectivity and latency issues with our servers. The issues is preventing many of our players from logging in and/or dropping from our game.

We apologize for the impact of the issues and please bear with us as the team works through them. More information, if available, will be posted here and we will update you when we confirm the issues have been resolved.

Thank you for your patience!

pls help me resolved the issues our servers & i has 3 day cant login the servers.

thank you!

Administration communication at a very high level as always! A full picture of the situation ... How do you want to approach people (your clients) with such an attitude, because you can live with it all? I understand problems but where is some information what happens at what stage? I wonder if the smaller payment will start to weigh on you ... the administration and communication between the cliches at a very low level

Archived