Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue

Hime

• L2 Team

Hi all,

As many of you have already reported, we are currently experiencing intermittent connectivity and latency issues with our servers. The issues is preventing many of our players from logging in and/or dropping from our game.

We apologize for the impact of the issues and please bear with us as the team works through them. More information, if available, will be posted here and we will update you when we confirm the issues have been resolved.

Thank you for your patience!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this only happens to me when I try login while using BattlePing or WTFast so how about you lower the block "strange/unknown" IP at login security machinelearning algorithms your sysadmins have running as that went totally nuts here..

please keep us posted as I will not play this game through normal login as that's just plainly to laggy..

so basically we are screwed nothing good ever comes from the support team who came up with this idea why dont they send over a korean to handle these issues since they are the only ones who can fix all the bugs in the game and what gives with the shottie servers this is so annoying im not spending another red cent on this junk project......

Is this how your job is?  Because we play this 24/7

Ok its 5 o clock so I am done, forget whatever I was working on.

In the industry I work in you would be fired without a second thought.

I know we arent paying for this anymore, but then dont update us, all you are doing is

using us as a test to see is some patch works, but your not addressing the issues when it doesnt work

24 minutes ago, Stenopusa said:

cant login from italy…..daily freya scroll lost on 4 accounts…...today i can login just using a tunnel service. So the problem is caused by groups of IPs that are refused. Maybe xigncode3 problem? 

You are right, it is network issue or configuration issue as some IPs are blocked to pass the Select Server screen and some are allowed. I changed IP (by simple connecting using my mobile connection) and I am in.

Archived