Hime

Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue

Zatan    0

I must assume that after these 4 days without being able to log in the game for an error of yours we will receive something more than apologies truth? because my vip is unused thanks to its update constants. It's real money for bad taste service. simply place the game as it was before the restart and fixed. I wait for my reward or return the money.

Fimare    0

Hello. I also have a login problem, I am waiting for an answer or a solution to the problem.

Automatico    1

I can not connect today, they know when it could be fixed. Game of Spain and I never had a connection problem, the Xincode has given me problems in occasions to access and I only have one computer to play this, I do not give it another use .

MadaY    2

please how many time client down please ......its not a company serius little information and automated answers ............................................................no comment

MECHNIC    0

i don't know if this will help .i didn't have any problems signing in on server until 1/11/19 pm now i can't sign in

TricepsFTW    4
15 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

As many of you have already reported, we are currently experiencing intermittent connectivity and latency issues with our servers. The issues is preventing many of our players from logging in and/or dropping from our game.

We apologize for the impact of the issues and please bear with us as the team works through them. More information, if available, will be posted here and we will update you when we confirm the issues have been resolved.

Thank you for your patience!

15 hours later and you have nothing to say?!

WTF is going on?

Knaller    2

really ridiculous!!!

i still w8ing at the seever selcetion and its impossible for me to change my IP cause i have cable DSL.

TricepsFTW    4

Make it rain tickets guys!  Let's see if they are really working... Divekio has paid so much this event,  they won't  even bother to fix the server anymore!

sigendut    0

finally cant login for 4 days... why this happen... please fix it.

is there IP bloked? cause i try using another IP, and dang...!!! i can login..! but its still i cant play well cause of lag for using another IP, please fix this IP's block. :(

TricepsFTW    4
Just now, sigendut said:

finally cant login for 4 days... why this happen... please fix it.

is there IP bloked? cause i try using another IP, and dang...!!! i can login..! but its still i cant play well cause of lag for using another IP, please fix this IP's block. :(

How are you changing your IP?

sigendut    0
Just now, TricepsFTW said:

How are you changing your IP?

with "Windscribe" aplication... u can try it....

sigendut    0

one more NC...

i have check my email before this problem appear...

i got email for verification code and i can see my IP address and my country like this

but when this problem appear my country (in email Verification code) has changed to this.

when my country change to Other i cant login.

please fix it... pleaseeee.

TricepsFTW    4
14 minutes ago, sigendut said:

with "Windscribe" aplication... u can try it....

it  won't allow me to open the game, but I can browse the web tho... strange