Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue

Hime

I must assume that after these 4 days without being able to log in the game for an error of yours we will receive something more than apologies truth? because my vip is unused thanks to its update constants. It's real money for bad taste service. simply place the game as it was before the restart and fixed. I wait for my reward or return the money.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

As many of you have already reported, we are currently experiencing intermittent connectivity and latency issues with our servers. The issues is preventing many of our players from logging in and/or dropping from our game.

We apologize for the impact of the issues and please bear with us as the team works through them. More information, if available, will be posted here and we will update you when we confirm the issues have been resolved.

Thank you for your patience!

15 hours later and you have nothing to say?!

WTF is going on?

finally cant login for 4 days... why this happen... please fix it.

is there IP bloked? cause i try using another IP, and dang...!!! i can login..! but its still i cant play well cause of lag for using another IP, please fix this IP's block. :(

Just now, sigendut said:

finally cant login for 4 days... why this happen... please fix it.

is there IP bloked? cause i try using another IP, and dang...!!! i can login..! but its still i cant play well cause of lag for using another IP, please fix this IP's block. :(

How are you changing your IP?

one more NC...

i have check my email before this problem appear...

i got email for verification code and i can see my IP address and my country like this

but when this problem appear my country (in email Verification code) has changed to this.

when my country change to Other i cant login.

please fix it... pleaseeee.

Archived