Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue

Hime

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ethanet said:

First solution that has also worked for me so far. Thankyou. This proves that NC soft has a firewall issue that is blocking certain ISP subnets.

i thinks so, this is firewall issue, when some country has blocked IP -_-, so sad.

Is Tersi going solve anything?From me they will not see more money I prefer delete my game instead of paying more bad service,I had to use a program,witch was indicated by another player,because by gms we wouldn play so soon,so is Tersi going solve log problems or other problems? keep tersi for u,i want a game where i can play 100%,not a **** thing,sorry im in very bad mood,solve this plz,ty

The Sales Manager from Xingcode is one of the best i have heared. Think he made so one good contrakt that NC Soft cant cancel the contract, or how is it possible so one shit to buy and to keep it in a companie. Think to need some hours to learn from him.... btw the referral business can also break sales. And i ll never recommend this XIGNCODE.

I would like to know the administration if the problem will be resolved soon, because it has been more than 23 hours, Mr Hime posted a topic that the team was working on the problem and soon would be solved, so far nothing has changed, you have a forecast or only will the problem be corrected in the next remaining on the 16/01/2019?

Archived