Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue

Hime

5 days, still unable to login. No answers or updates from NCSoft 

- It was the weekend so we will let them off. 

They NEED to give us an update today or the community will lose trust. I can login if I use the free Windscribe VPN so it must be an server issue, blocking certain ISP addresses (or my guess, blocking any IP that was logged in whilst the server restarted, as my Giran shop and PC was on all day during maintenance window).

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? I'm curious WHAT YOU WILL DO? Refund to everyone Boost etc.? (who was in game and who was not able to log in)???

Maybe ROLLBACK???

If you refund to everyone it's not fair. And this ppl who can log in now have advantage.... BETTER SHUT DOWN server 2 week than allow like this...

almost a week and I still can not enter, there are still no answers, there is no information, there is no guide, there is no communication, there is no respect ...

week vip 4 lost, 20 min of blessing buff and scrolls is not the same as 168 hours of 25% xp / sp 50% drop 20% fishing, etc ... if there is compensation, considering that the bots that entered maybe also get the compensation, as always, the customer pays.

51 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

We appreciate your patience and are able to confirm that the issue appears to be resolved. There will be a statement with more information a little later today. For now, you should be able to sign in without a problem.

Thank you!

Thank for help me to resolved the issue.

Thank you!:D

5 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

We appreciate your patience and are able to confirm that the issue appears to be resolved. There will be a statement with more information a little later today. For now, you should be able to sign in without a problem.

Thank you!

looking forward to the clarification and oh please do not insult your paying player base by loading Angel Cat as no serious player uses angel cat buffs for actual xp.. spawn a npc that hands out Dandy Cheer buff items that gives the 1hr 100% XP Nevit boost or something like that which will be actually  meaningfull & appreciated by all players.

Thx!

28 minutes ago, Draecke said:

looking forward to the clarification and oh please do not insult your paying player base by loading Angel Cat as no serious player uses angel cat buffs for actual xp.. spawn a npc that hands out Dandy Cheer buff items that gives the 1hr 100% XP Nevit boost or something like that which will be actually  meaningfull & appreciated by all players.

Thx!

he got insulted LOL

who the hell are you to give orders? :D

• L2 Team
6 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Thank you!

Hi all,

I am still waiting on a few details that I would to include in our next statement about the issue we experienced so I will not be able to get this posted tonight. I hope to have everything finalized tomorrow so we can move forward.

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

I am still waiting on a few details that I would to include in our next statement about the issue we experienced so I will not be able to get this posted tonight. I hope to have everything finalized tomorrow so we can move forward.

all this days and just as compensation a miserable angel cat buff ? nothing change with NCW, eh ?!

10 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

We [...] are able to confirm that the issue appears to be resolved. There will be a statement with more information a little later today. For now, you should be able to sign in without a problem.

Good morning!

Like I said in a previous comment....problem was solved temporary itself by mistake ...now same problem. Quoting some of your words, "for now, we are not able anymore to log". Let's go back to vpn's and other temporary solutions because NC West & co  can't keep a server running properly. I feel sad when friends of mine want to reccomend me illegal servers with better/quicker technical support as example.

Again the same problem of not being able to log in. Since the "maintenance" of last Wednesday, I could only enter the game last night.

It is a real SHAME the work of NCsoft, many posts explaining the new patches and not are able to keep the server active almost a whole week (for a significant number of users).

The patience of the people has a limit and mine already you have surpassed it. I have never played a server that works so bad, in which a solution is not provided for 5 days and that is the official server ... see to believe! It seems that instead of relaunching the game you want to bury it.

9 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

Login was temporary fixed yesterday, but today again the same "stop" at server selection screen :/

Archived