Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue

Hime

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, ByWickeD said:

Is it serious? Until today? What type of company gets a network outage for 4 days?
There is no communication with users, regrettable the low technical and communicative capacity.

Be careful!  They gonna suspend you for  saying the truth! Btw it is over 10 days now

well

myself did not encountered this problem

was doing usual stuff

and when you read comments jesus lol

"cant log in for 10 hours i gues i need to find another game" lol

nc do not care for you all lol

i think they doing their best atm anyway since if you think its not that easy to manage all that info putted into one fookin big room so relax and wait

thats why they not here

but from their side i mean nc you giving back way to less for people whos on 30 days items

angel cat for month if you press once per week lol ? well thats not nice

freya nevit att boxes etc 30 days do way better then angel cat you provided once per week lol

atleast leave the cat in the server for week so peeps can take 4 per day for a week 

this should pay off for some

Oh u think angel cat solve all the trouble we have? angel cat for everyone even for the ppl who dont have log problems how nice to us we have issues to log ....i want the xp i dont earn... i want play without paying a program to log....if i need to pay something i prefer pay to play and get a good service,so fix this damm log problem

On 1/11/2019 at 5:50 PM, Hime said:

Hi all,

As many of you have already reported, we are currently experiencing intermittent connectivity and latency issues with our servers. The issues is preventing many of our players from logging in and/or dropping from our game.

We apologize for the impact of the issues and please bear with us as the team works through them. More information, if available, will be posted here and we will update you when we confirm the issues have been resolved.

Thank you for your patience!

also soulshot bug needs to be fixed. been going on for a long long long time, thanks 

46 minutes ago, Katiyana said:

Oh u think angel cat solve all the trouble we have? angel cat for everyone even for the ppl who dont have log problems how nice to us we have issues to log ....i want the xp i dont earn... i want play without paying a program to log....if i need to pay something i prefer pay to play and get a good service,so fix this damm log problem

you dont need to pay lol

dont moan 

iam not paying and iam playing explain that to me ? maybe its your broadband provider since with me everything is fine and i didint even noticed that isue until i came here lol

so dont blame them look arround yourself first

The issue reoccurred. I have to admit this has been the worst management of a major issue I have seen from you guys so far. The resolution time is ridiculous and the lack of communication is very disrespectful towards your customers.

10 minutes ago, Katiyana said:

Look gawebeast,to over pass the issue i used windscribe for a while when finish i buy it ,so im paying to be on,and if u dont know nothing its better dont say nothing and im not moan,i state a fact,saying this i still not able to log in game whith my ip,fix the problem ncsoft plz ty

Don't feed the troll :) if you check his other posts on this forum you'll understand ;)

They are the worst administrators of the server seriously. And not even take the trouble to answer the tickets and much less the forum. seriously better just close the game.

I think that later they do not complain if many just stop playing.

Now, imagine if Divekio or any other  Whale couldn't log in... they would be mobilized, working non stop to fix it! Since it is us, mostly europeans  and south americans, they don't even  bother... those guys have paid their salaries for thenext 20 years only in this last "event".

Awesome,  so  much greedy from both sides  and no one wants to press buttons anymore.

Not sure I understand the problem? I was unable to log in since Wed. update. Then was able to log in last night. Now unable to log in again???/  I sure hope after all the money I have spent in Ncoin I get sum sort of pay back for this lost time !!!!

Archived