Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue

Hime

1 hour ago, BooWhoo said:

Not sure I understand the problem? I was unable to log in since Wed. update. Then was able to log in last night. Now unable to log in again???/  I sure hope after all the money I have spent in Ncoin I get sum sort of pay back for this lost time !!!!

Wait until next Monday 

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BooWhoo said:

Not sure I understand the problem? I was unable to log in since Wed. update. Then was able to log in last night. Now unable to log in again???/  I sure hope after all the money I have spent in Ncoin I get sum sort of pay back for this lost time !!!!

Same here. I was able to login last night, perfectly without using VPN. I cant login today. I guess back to using VPN. I resubmitted my ticket.

Ticket created 16 hours ago no reply, noone care about me, you, about u all, 6k ppl online every day not even one GM online to support player. They get plenty of money for urs VIP account now they dont give a sh*t about...another annoying private "server"

Quitting BB.

@Hime you experiencing with my nervs and my money ? maintenance done I try login same shit when pin code requested login server die. I got enough about this bullsh.. realy my free time = my play time. if you cant give uss a normal server wich everything work better close it and wish you the best.

On 1/15/2019 at 2:12 AM, Hime said:

Hi all,

I am still waiting on a few details that I would to include in our next statement about the issue we experienced so I will not be able to get this posted tonight. I hope to have everything finalized tomorrow so we can move forward.

REALLY? I lose boost 4/5 days. And now after maintenance new boost i loosing? IS THIS JOKE ???? AND YOU DON"T WANT TO GIVE MONEY BACK????

Don't delete my POST!

https://imgur.com/a/HM9HiFI

What is going on? The NC staff were always attentive when other problems occurred, why are not they helping us now? Why are not you paying more attention? Only you have the tools for it. Say at least what you are doing, you are trying in some way to make us quieter, because we are eager for answers.

For NC suport what r u thinking abaut all ppl like me we cant loguin in game for 1 week in this update i think u wana do something forr ppl can log again on this moment i lost faction points xp drops etc... time in ur item events and half of my cp have the same trouble i have only 1 question wana fix this or not for stop to send tikets and find a new chose to do in my free time

After 30 minutes of trying to figure out how to log in, I have found a method that has worked for me and few clan members.

*You will need two accounts for this method to work*

Step 1. Sign into account #1 and get to server menu. selected server and wait for "This client will be closed. Continue?" and hit Ok.

Step 2. Don't closed the previous launcher, Open Lineage 2 launcher again and this time sign into Account #2 and get to server menu. Click on your server and here it should let you log into the server.

step 3. (optional) If you want to log into the previous account as well, Dont close current launcher and just open another lineage launcher and sign to Account #1 as normal and should work.

7 minutes ago, Yolomint said:

Después de 30 minutos de intentar averiguar cómo iniciar sesión, he encontrado un método que ha funcionado para mí y para algunos miembros del clan.

* Necesitarás dos cuentas para que este método funcione *

Paso 1. Inicia sesión en la cuenta # 1 y accede al menú del servidor. servidor seleccionado y espere "Este cliente se cerrará. ¿Continuar?" y pulsa Ok.

Paso 2. No vuelvas a cerrar el iniciador anterior, abre el iniciador de Lineage 2 y esta vez inicia sesión en la Cuenta 2 y accede al menú del servidor. Haga clic en su servidor y aquí debería permitirle iniciar sesión en el servidor.

paso 3. (opcional) Si también desea iniciar sesión en la cuenta anterior, no cierre el iniciador actual, solo abra el iniciador de otro linaje e inicie sesión en la Cuenta n. ° 1 de forma normal y debería funcionar.

It doesn't work

Archived