Hime

Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue

Gernatcher    1

Pls stop saying the same 1 milion times! Fix this, fix this, fix this... Do U think they will fix it if U spam here same sentence every ten minutes? U do stupid ones from urself guys...

• Haha 1

BooWhoo    0

Not sure I understand the problem? I was unable to log in since Wed. update. Then was able to log in last night. Now unable to log in again???/  I sure hope after all the money I have spent in Ncoin I get sum sort of pay back for this lost time !!!!

Katiyana    4

U get angel cat like all the rest....this is the sad story,u cant log get cat buf ,the rest log and play get cat buff....and none explaination....

dvpKAKdcp    6
1 hour ago, BooWhoo said:

Not sure I understand the problem? I was unable to log in since Wed. update. Then was able to log in last night. Now unable to log in again???/  I sure hope after all the money I have spent in Ncoin I get sum sort of pay back for this lost time !!!!

Wait until next Monday 

jdomingi    0
1 hour ago, BooWhoo said:

Same here. I was able to login last night, perfectly without using VPN. I cant login today. I guess back to using VPN. I resubmitted my ticket.

Lorra    1

Ticket created 16 hours ago no reply, noone care about me, you, about u all, 6k ppl online every day not even one GM online to support player. They get plenty of money for urs VIP account now they dont give a sh*t about...another annoying private "server"

Quitting BB.

Totolo    0

(The Client Will Be Closed. Continue?) Can't login on Server, pls help me fix it

Tank you!

Snipeer    5

@Hime you experiencing with my nervs and my money ? maintenance done I try login same shit when pin code requested login server die. I got enough about this bullsh.. realy my free time = my play time. if you cant give uss a normal server wich everything work better close it and wish you the best.

Xf17    0

cant log in even after update?

i think 5 cat buffs from npc its not enough to compensate ppl whos loosing time while spending money in ncoins.

really upsetting situation though-

zayx    0

When I try to log in to game at massage box appers telling me the client will be closed.. What is this about?

JUDGE    6
On 1/15/2019 at 2:12 AM, Hime said:

Hi all,

I am still waiting on a few details that I would to include in our next statement about the issue we experienced so I will not be able to get this posted tonight. I hope to have everything finalized tomorrow so we can move forward.

REALLY? I lose boost 4/5 days. And now after maintenance new boost i loosing? IS THIS JOKE ???? AND YOU DON"T WANT TO GIVE MONEY BACK????

Don't delete my POST!

https://imgur.com/a/HM9HiFI

Edited by JUDGE

Viollety    0

What is going on? The NC staff were always attentive when other problems occurred, why are not they helping us now? Why are not you paying more attention? Only you have the tools for it. Say at least what you are doing, you are trying in some way to make us quieter, because we are eager for answers.

ramon    0

I have not been able to log in for 7 days, when I select a server, it hangs up and does not allow me to log in. It is unfair that other users can play when ahy and many can not log in.

Edited by ramon
nou loguin

Dremiren    0

For NC suport what r u thinking abaut all ppl like me we cant loguin in game for 1 week in this update i think u wana do something forr ppl can log again on this moment i lost faction points xp drops etc... time in ur item events and half of my cp have the same trouble i have only 1 question wana fix this or not for stop to send tikets and find a new chose to do in my free time

Edited by Dremiren
i cant log since 1 week ago

Fimare    0

I still can not log in for 1 week, I am still waiting for the problem to be solved or what is happening !!!