Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue

Hime

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Yolomint said:

After 30 minutes of trying to figure out how to log in, I have found a method that has worked for me and few clan members.

*You will need two accounts for this method to work*

Step 1. Sign into account #1 and get to server menu. selected server and wait for "This client will be closed. Continue?" and hit Ok.

Step 2. Don't closed the previous launcher, Open Lineage 2 launcher again and this time sign into Account #2 and get to server menu. Click on your server and here it should let you log into the server.

step 3. (optional) If you want to log into the previous account as well, Dont close current launcher and just open another lineage launcher and sign to Account #1 as normal and should work.

This worked for me after 2 days no lineage 2 :) TY

Hello there, faced the same problem here, found kinda "solution", works only with dynamic IP's, reset ur connection, get new IP, try to log in, was succeed after 2nd time, its not 100% guaranteed, but log in is possible much faster (before this hint tried for couple of hours without any proceeds further than server selection). 

After 30 minutes of trying to figure out how to log in, I have found a method that has worked for me and few clan members.

Step 1. Sign into account #1 and get to server menu. selected server and wait for "This client will be closed. Continue?" and hit Ok.

Step 2. Don't closed the previous launcher, Open Lineage 2 launcher again and this time sign into Account #2 and get to server menu. Click on your server and here it should let you log into the server.

step 3. (optional) If you want to log into the previous account as well, Dont close current launcher and just open another lineage launcher and sign to Account #1 as normal and should work.

my experience has been similar.

Can someone in charge explain if any kind of VPN give perma ban? Because u guys dont gives us any kind of help ,only to have patience,im running out of patience,I invest to many time and some money playing,so hime,juji gives us some of our time and talk to us,i think we deserve more than u guys are given till far....Talk to us,explain to us what is happen,tikets dont solve anything its a waste of our time,WE NEED ANWERS...Ty

1 hour ago, SpineCrusher said:

Hello there, faced the same problem here, found kinda "solution", works only with dynamic IP's, reset ur connection, get new IP, try to log in, was succeed after 2nd time, its not 100% guaranteed, but log in is possible much faster (before this hint tried for couple of hours without any proceeds further than server selection). 

yeah, not 100% for sure, I have a dynamic IP, but this has not worked for me, I've reset my connection like 10 times and no success ;)

10 hours ago, Yolomint said:

I wanted to try this voodoo magic of yours, but it's been over 30min now and I haven't recieved the 'client will be closed' message. When I made it show up manually by clicking cancel, the remaining steps didn't solve the issue.

10 hours ago, Yolomint said:

Works perfectly! Congratulations mate.

11 hours ago, Yolomint said:

I tested it here and it worked. 

12 hours ago, Yolomint said:

It doesn't work for me either :(

30 minutes ago, Draecke said:

Latest info was again posted at Classic only: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/10718-connectivity-issues-update-116/

Fyi if you want to know Hime / Juji latest posts check out the DEV TRACKER tab on top of the forums

https://forums.lineage2.com/discover/6/

But this is only infrmation about classic server. nothing about live server.

Sent 2 tickets and the 2 times answer exactly the same. have 3 days with the same problem and just update information abot classic servers -.-"

ok for all with this problem:

1) log acc 1 and w8 on table with "close l2 klient" - no close!!!!!!!

2) give esc or click on other server and make table "close or ok" - u give close and nothing more u make....

3) run next client - log - select server - log in game

4) run next and next and next acc and next - 3 window or cheater make 75345343 window...

5) this is all....

have super bad english ... sry

19 minutes ago, Tebis said:

But this is only infrmation about classic server. nothing about live server.

Sent 2 tickets and the 2 times answer exactly the same. have 3 days with the same problem and just update information abot classic servers -.-"

lol are you trolling ? Live & Classic servers have the same login issues as they're on the same NCWest server network.. also their service desk / support resources are shared too..

5 minutes ago, Draecke said:

lol are you trolling ? Live & Classic servers have the same login issues as they're on the same NCWest server network.. also their service desk / support resources are shared too..

No, I'm not trolling you, Just read the words you put in the same post

Latest info was again posted at Classic only: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/10718-connectivity-issues-update-116/

Fyi if you want to know Hime / Juji latest posts check out the DEV TRACKER tab on top of the forums

https://forums.lineage2.com/discover/6/

See yourself put Latest info was again posted at Classic only

and what do you think that actually means ? can't believe I have to spell that out.. which is btw why I call you a troll or very ignorant..

the issues are the same for Live & Classic so the fact Hime is posting updates ONLY at the Classic section and basically ignores/neglects to provide the same updates to the Live section is just plain bad business practise as many Live players feel already like 2nd rate NCWest Customers since the start of the Classic servers..

long story short it's bad Customer Care and dissapointing behavior from a dedicated forum comminity manager who as per her job description should have known better.

Guys this is really simple :-). NCWest is experiencing DDOS attack same as few times in the past. The difference here is the fact they are now protected (new isp?). Only part of players cannot login due to implemented anti DDOS system. Do not blame them but the guys (dissatified players? ;-)) who stay behind this. You can also blame their isp who cannot handle it in a better way.

They are „only” guilty of lack of proper communication.

Just now, Int3r said:

Guys this is really simple :-). NCWest is experiencing DDOS attack same as few times in the past. The difference here is the fact they are now protected (new isp?). Only part of players cannot login due to implemented anti DDOS system. Do not blame them but the guys (dissatified players? ;-)) who stay behind this. You can also blame their isp who cannot handle it in a better way.

They are „only” guilty of lack of proper communication.

which is all I do really as these days it's almost like what communication ?

Archived