Hime

Known Issue: Server Login/Select Issue

Draecke    341

and what do you think that actually means ? can't believe I have to spell that out.. which is btw why I call you a troll or very ignorant..

the issues are the same for Live & Classic so the fact Hime is posting updates ONLY at the Classic section and basically ignores/neglects to provide the same updates to the Live section is just plain bad business practise as many Live players feel already like 2nd rate NCWest Customers since the start of the Classic servers..

long story short it's bad Customer Care and dissapointing behavior from a dedicated forum comminity manager who as per her job description should have known better.

Int3r    6

Guys this is really simple :-). NCWest is experiencing DDOS attack same as few times in the past. The difference here is the fact they are now protected (new isp?). Only part of players cannot login due to implemented anti DDOS system. Do not blame them but the guys (dissatified players? ;-)) who stay behind this. You can also blame their isp who cannot handle it in a better way.

They are „only” guilty of lack of proper communication.

Draecke    341
Just now, Int3r said:

Guys this is really simple :-). NCWest is experiencing DDOS attack same as few times in the past. The difference here is the fact they are now protected (new isp?). Only part of players cannot login due to implemented anti DDOS system. Do not blame them but the guys (dissatified players? ;-)) who stay behind this. You can also blame their isp who cannot handle it in a better way.

They are „only” guilty of lack of proper communication.

which is all I do really as these days it's almost like what communication ?

lKrauz    1

Now i can log one box, and i try to log other, the first box stop work and close the game  :(

Container    0

I can't login.

Viollety, Nymphadorae, have you  done something particular to login?

Now, at server window, it say, if you immediatelly click, "The client will be closed. Continue?"

Thanks

Nymphadorae    46
1 hour ago, Container said:

I can't login.

Viollety, Nymphadorae, have you  done something particular to login?

Now, at server window, it say, if you immediatelly click, "The client will be closed. Continue?"

Thanks

Nope. Just tried to log today and it worked