Level cap

IsZerg

42 minutes ago, verloren said:

if they are already more lvl than u ...and they stayed at 70 just to make u happy when the new update comes they will be 78 in 2 days and u will still cry about the fact that those ppl are CP and know how to play and u dont ...havent u seen any of those guys streaming 4+ hours of playing just lvling in LOA ? u think some ppl doesnt take this game seriusly ? dont espect that ppl will do things ur way just bcuz u dont like it ...there are better ppl on game than others cuz we are all different and we all have less or more time to waste here playing ...u crying while not even 70  its stupid ...

Your clearly missing the point. The cap should be there as it keeps people generally in line, that’s why games release content as players progress. When people like fishfood PAY people to play their accounts and exp them so they can be lvl 76+ it creates a HUGE advantage for them, unlike the common player. 

Plus, when a company says it’s capped at 70, people would be inclined to believe them, but since ncsoft doesn’t do any tests what’s so ever because they don’t care about their player base it makes people mad and quit 

2 hours ago, IsZerg said:

Your clearly missing the point. The cap should be there as it keeps people generally in line, that’s why games release content as players progress. When people like fishfood PAY people to play their accounts and exp them so they can be lvl 76+ it creates a HUGE advantage for them, unlike the common player. 

Plus, when a company says it’s capped at 70, people would be inclined to believe them, but since ncsoft doesn’t do any tests what’s so ever because they don’t care about their player base it makes people mad and quit 

about all the comments i said and ur said and alot of ppl said about that ncsoft doesnt care about ppl ? does ppl leave the game ? no they still there playing ..how can u stay whinning all day and log on ? if atleast ppl that dont like this stop playing and stop buying nccoins maybe AND i say maybe cuz there is no guarantee that they will just start listening to their player base ...even doing this ..they may just close the game wait some time and reopen it ..you guys are correct when saying that if a server say that lvl cap its 70 they should keep it like that ...but i ask u one thing ...when has this company ever listening to what in the forums its said or when they did listen to their player base and asume they responsabilities ? want the simply answer NEVER ...they never and will never take responsabilities on such things ..and not only this company ..so i think there is just one thing we can do ..stop complaning and try to enjoy what the server is or just leave the game ...cuz from what i think this is pointless and i bet they will perma ban my acc from forums for saying such a thing ..which i dont care cuz i dont play anymore i just come to see the facts of what i say ...they just like to leave things to god xD

8 hours ago, verloren said:

if they are already more lvl than u ...and they stayed at 70 just to make u happy when the new update comes they will be 78 in 2 days and u will still cry about the fact that those ppl are CP and know how to play and u dont ...havent u seen any of those guys streaming 4+ hours of playing just lvling in LOA ? u think some ppl doesnt take this game seriusly ? dont espect that ppl will do things ur way just bcuz u dont like it ...there are better ppl on game than others cuz we are all different and we all have less or more time to waste here playing ...u crying while not even 70  its stupid ...

First of all im not crying. I don't care. Second of all, nobody knew that update is gonna come this fast because there arent that many 70+ third of all, if there is a level cap then there is a possibility to catch up to cp players if there is not cap then there is no chance to catch up simply because cp's farm and take the only spots that allow u to go over 70. As far as i see u are the one who is crying. Get a psychologist

6 hours ago, verloren said:

about all the comments i said and ur said and alot of ppl said about that ncsoft doesnt care about ppl ? does ppl leave the game ? no they still there playing ..how can u stay whinning all day and log on ? if atleast ppl that dont like this stop playing and stop buying nccoins maybe AND i say maybe cuz there is no guarantee that they will just start listening to their player base ...even doing this ..they may just close the game wait some time and reopen it ..you guys are correct when saying that if a server say that lvl cap its 70 they should keep it like that ...but i ask u one thing ...when has this company ever listening to what in the forums its said or when they did listen to their player base and asume they responsabilities ? want the simply answer NEVER ...they never and will never take responsabilities on such things ..and not only this company ..so i think there is just one thing we can do ..stop complaning and try to enjoy what the server is or just leave the game ...cuz from what i think this is pointless and i bet they will perma ban my acc from forums for saying such a thing ..which i dont care cuz i dont play anymore i just come to see the facts of what i say ...they just like to leave things to god xD

U stopped playing and u say ppl dont leave. If u are checking forums than u can see that shit ton of players left.

7 hours ago, verloren said:

My eyes are bleeding. 

A lots of players left this server already. And lots keep leaving. Actually, if you go around the map and take a look to some spots, beside a few, everything that's left are bots. 
I did a test myself, i was in Sea of Spore, and i went around the whole zone hitting players. I found around 4-5 groups of players (duo-trio) and i went to throw an Ice dagger on them. Guess how many of them : wrote me something, flagged back, did something like even bothering to stop PVEing for a second?
Yeah, the answer is : 0. 
Don't worry tho, they wont ban your account just 'cause you point out the fact that this company is dead, that's actually a fact. 
As you said, just keep playing, at least we all know this lolserver wont close, and let's all pray that Innova will open a Bloody-Server. Why innova? Cause they are 10.000 times better than NCWest. Skelth is by far better than this. At least there you can actually PLAY and ENJOY ur game. Sadly, server is "dead" 'cause kids were qqing "OMG 10E PER ACCOUNT IS SO EXPENSIVE QQ...wait, let me buy 3 packets of cigarettes for today...OMG 10 EURO PER ACCOUNT, SCAAAM!!" 

22 hours ago, xHaseo said:

My eyes are bleeding. 

A lots of players left this server already. And lots keep leaving. Actually, if you go around the map and take a look to some spots, beside a few, everything that's left are bots. 
I did a test myself, i was in Sea of Spore, and i went around the whole zone hitting players. I found around 4-5 groups of players (duo-trio) and i went to throw an Ice dagger on them. Guess how many of them : wrote me something, flagged back, did something like even bothering to stop PVEing for a second?
Yeah, the answer is : 0. 
Don't worry tho, they wont ban your account just 'cause you point out the fact that this company is dead, that's actually a fact. 
As you said, just keep playing, at least we all know this lolserver wont close, and let's all pray that Innova will open a Bloody-Server. Why innova? Cause they are 10.000 times better than NCWest. Skelth is by far better than this. At least there you can actually PLAY and ENJOY ur game. Sadly, server is "dead" 'cause kids were qqing "OMG 10E PER ACCOUNT IS SO EXPENSIVE QQ...wait, let me buy 3 packets of cigarettes for today...OMG 10 EURO PER ACCOUNT, SCAAAM!!" 

but yet they ban real players randomly but not these type of bots...theres trios all over the place botting and single summoners all over the place and they do nothing but if your ina  group with some friends multi boxing and u been reported because you pked someone then ur a bot

15 hours ago, CrazyPissed said:

but yet they ban real players randomly but not these type of bots...theres trios all over the place botting and single summoners all over the place and they do nothing but if your ina  group with some friends multi boxing and u been reported because you pked someone then ur a bot

Welcome to NCWest. The awesome server where well know botters/RMTer and scripters are free to play 'cause they are not players, but customers. 
Any reference to clans such as DragonHunters, SilentHorrors, Exiles etcetc from Naia server is totally unwanted. Maybe. 

On 1/16/2019 at 4:33 PM, BadCrab said:

@Juji & @Hime

Has there been any internal discussion on adding a hard level cap to our build?  Either for a level no-one has reached yet (Although every week that passes makes this more difficult), or retroactive deleveling for those very few accounts above 70/75?

@Juji and @Himu

Would like to re-emphasize prior to launch it was stated that the level cap would be level 70 (which was NOT True)

Archived