I fixed my login now, heres how.

Hardy

ok so i read someone saying that the Ips are messing up the connection so i decided to go on my internet service provider page and log into my profile, there in settings i found something called Router function, i disabled this then my modem reset itself imediately ( if it doesnt do so for u, do it urself with power off or unplug) and the internet came back , when i next tried to log into lineage2 i was hit with the ; confirm your IP with the code sent to your email adress, i entered the code and now im logged into Giran classic after having been logged out for 3+ days.

If its only an ip problem and u have dinamic ip like 90% of the ppl (cause its cheaper) u only need to reset the router and wait 2 min then enter again.

If thats the problem they basically restringed acces from some zones, would like to know if that was on purpose cause looks like it.

4 hours ago, legolino said:

If its only an ip problem and u have dinamic ip like 90% of the ppl (cause its cheaper) u only need to reset the router and wait 2 min then enter again.

If thats the problem they basically restringed acces from some zones, would like to know if that was on purpose cause looks like it.

This is almost certainly what's happening based on the spotty information we've gotten from users who were blocked and later able to find a work around. I can hazard a guess that it is an agreement with 4Game/Innova and other publishers - restrict access to the region your licence is for.  4Game did this shortly after they launched Classic to prevent North American players from logging in.  

And like literally everything NCWest has gotten involved in, they misapplied and screwed their "fix" up.   I fully believe they are incapable of fixing it and never will.

3 hours ago, BadCrab said:

This is almost certainly what's happening based on the spotty information we've gotten from users who were blocked and later able to find a work around. I can hazard a guess that it is an agreement with 4Game/Innova and other publishers - restrict access to the region your licence is for.  4Game did this shortly after they launched Classic to prevent North American players from logging in.  

And like literally everything NCWest has gotten involved in, they misapplied and screwed their "fix" up.   I fully believe they are incapable of fixing it and never will.

since even people from the USA have this problem, it doesnt have to do with ur guess

pretty much the only thing i havnt done yet in my power is flush the granted ips from the webstie and start over... 

im to scared to do this cuz i play from my home pc and my work pcs.. i see people crying all over the forums about account sharing i don't want my accounts blocked because i redid to many ips at once. 

my work pcs are working perfect no issues logging in.. then i come home and im at "client will be closed" at server select

17 hours ago, Trunks said:

pretty much the only thing i havnt done yet in my power is flush the granted ips from the webstie and start over... 

im to scared to do this cuz i play from my home pc and my work pcs.. i see people crying all over the forums about account sharing i don't want my accounts blocked because i redid to many ips at once. 

my work pcs are working perfect no issues logging in.. then i come home and im at "client will be closed" at server select

I'm not sure if you will get block if you approve both IP address in your settings I think you good.

Archived