Does reports by ticket actually works?

Each time i create a ticket in the support with screenshots and videos of ppl botting, i assumed they were being ban, now im not sure.

9 days ago i reported a 9 player party botting in cruma in the third floor. It has been day and night for 24 hours botting all day long without stopping. I reported him multiple times along the days, its too damn obvious that pt of 9 characters are bots, each time i added screens and video recieved the replys "thanks for reporting, we will look into it" "thanks for your contribution to make the server a better place for players" etc etc.

But the pt of bots is still in cruma farming non stop, if you go right now you will see that pt of 9 chars farming nonstop. And i reported them 9 days ago, and the ticket i noticed before writing this thread said "solved"...

waste of time iive been fighting these bots in ft for the last 2 weeks given screen shots and still there in the same room every night so now I kill them by using trains off mobs but then the bots bring lv 65 player to come and pk me so I stop so I have to wait 1 hour then she or he leaves I train again kill there bots it bullshit and don't bother wasting your time with tickets just kill the bleepers

1 hour ago, aussielisa said:

waste of time iive been fighting these bots in ft for the last 2 weeks given screen shots and still there in the same room every night so now I kill them by using trains off mobs but then the bots bring lv 65 player to come and pk me so I stop so I have to wait 1 hour then she or he leaves I train again kill there bots it bullshit and don't bother wasting your time with tickets just kill the bleepers

What server?

@Hime

the same FT room water side @aussielisa talking about is crawling with bots every day/night in Giran server. The best xp spots taken by bots is gonna kill this game just like it killed the latest versions of the game (chronos/naia and all the other servers that seized to exist). Please do something about it before there are only 2 live parties left. If you need ideas on how to do it, cause so far NCSoft hasn't been very creative in this aspect, lemme know.

@Hime Request #23234588 hey mate ive included screen shots in this ticket I was killing there pets every night then they got lv 65 character to pull trains on me for killing there bots since that didn't work cause I stoped lving they brang in lv 60+ bot protection person to pk me over and over again I log off waited a hour and killed there pets again same shit happened last night I log back to water side in ft on aden server ive got rid off the bots for now 

Regarding your inquiry, tickets are set to solved after an amount of time without having any responses from players and I hope this clears things up. 

Also, rest assured that these are being investigated accordingly and I can only ask for your patience and understanding as the investigation continues.

However, if there's anything else that we can assist you with, please let us know.

11 days since i reported that 9 char pt in cruma (still farming nonstop there, i just checked) and i need to keep sending replys to the ticket or it gets closed during the "investigation"

My desire was always to play on an official server l2 to interact with a Gm's, but now that I'm playing on an official server I'm disappointed, this game does not have an administrator, it does not have rules to play legally, I can say that other illegal servers have more activity than this, so sad to see this situation in the lineage.

ps: I reported a full bot party a month ago, and the answer was always "we are under investigation", a month to ban a bot party that plays 24 hours ... you are not investigating the cure for cancer. ..... OMG

ticket # 23218429 @Hime

Archived