Solo rb

Shoddyr

Is it normal that 88lvl+ rbs can be done solo? I mean 1 char kills it in 5-10mins. Few years ago that was impossible even with best gear but now I saw it 2 times. Wtf happend to this game? Theres even a youtube videos where ppl killing it solo with 1 or 2 brs. And why show all spawned rbs on the map? How new players shoud enjoy the most fun part of pve if  while they group up some over donated person comes and solos it?

Yes you got that right, let me simplify the concept! 

You can use 3 clients on 1 pc, so you have a small party! For example 1 DD 1 ISS 1(you choose) :D, Because no1 will party you you play solo till lets say 99-100! Then you cant progress anymore ( Or progress will be so slow it will take a lifetime ), because every single peace of gear you need is related to the L2Store in someway, either enchants, either some stone or special enchant ( L2 Store exclusive ).. either you can only buy the item there. Normally the core item is rly cheap... 80-100-400 Ncoins, but the Korean random in overenchanting it so it can give a good bonus/stat is idiotic! For example Cloak Promo, some players used 300 enchants and got maximum to +8 cloak :D! I bought the cloak and with 10 enchants did +7 :D  so you get the idea! 

Also when you get 100lvl + all instances and dungeons etc etc.. they need the P2W gear in order not to fail, or to finish them faster.

PS: If you are an experienced player and understand the game well, you can still get to a descent state lvl/gear wise, but at some point you hit a wall and you need to use your VISA/MASTERCARD skills :D 

Many other MMOs got "bound" system to prevent gear sharing which allows to drastically decrease the difficulty of certain game aspects. In L2 you can fish out the rune which grants you ability to wear gear tier which above your level.  But yes if some1 invests into dual class with booch, talismans and weapons just to kill RBs people which does not have that equip now struggle. On other hand this is the way the game is done. RB should be a PvP content (flag and fight for the boss) not that RB is an challenging pve content in piece zone. 

(ofc it is hell hard to kill such player with non-equipped toon)

Unfortunately gear wins this game and it is made like that since prelude.

16 minutes ago, Asachiara said:

Many other MMOs got "bound" system to prevent gear sharing which allows to drastically decrease the difficulty of certain game aspects. In L2 you can fish out the rune which grants you ability to wear gear tier which above your level.  But yes if some1 invests into dual class with booch, talismans and weapons just to kill RBs people which does not have that equip now struggle. On other hand this is the way the game is done. RB should be a PvP content (flag and fight for the boss) not that RB is an challenging pve content in piece zone. 

(ofc it is hell hard to kill such player with non-equipped toon)

Unfortunately gear wins this game and it is made like that since prelude.

So all they shoud do is remove rune which allows to use higher grade equipt and it will solve the early game. For late game(101+) it is still VISA/MASTERCARD skill. Need to search new servers i think. Because invest time so that later use debit card skill is pointless imho. 

Archived