Recknovatio wins Dimensional Siege!

AiZeN

According to @fooz they lost castle due to the bug of the next target . They couldn’t target anything . They have mass petitioned to get the castle back . But if you ask me the real problem is that l2 store doesn’t have exclusive items on the store so renovatio can buy some skills to show use how good they are . 

5 hours ago, KKKm said:

According to @fooz they lost castle due to the bug of the next target . They couldn’t target anything . They have mass petitioned to get the castle back . But if you ask me the real problem is that l2 store doesn’t have exclusive items on the store so renovatio can buy some skills to show use how good they are . 

Maybe they put monster option in new option game menu "set next target" xD and cant target "hostile" targets in DS, if is this they are really noobs...

6 hours ago, KKKm said:

According to @fooz they lost castle due to the bug of the next target . They couldn’t target anything . They have mass petitioned to get the castle back . 

Well we couldn't 'next target' either and we kept Aden...go figure.

6 hours ago, KKKm said:

According to @fooz they lost castle due to the bug of the next target . They couldn’t target anything

Well we all have the same problem ..also we couldnt next target (DH) but we still keep our castle... If you cant take target with mouse or with some macros better unistall game ^_^

23 minutes ago, Orion said:

Maybe they put monster option in new option game menu "set next target" xD and cant target "hostile" targets in DS, if is this they are really noobs...

Nop it was totaly bugged in Dimensional server .. in our server its working correct :)

3 hours ago, AiZeN said:

lol :P Yesterday after siege Nova's made an emergency meeting here's what happened

3VupPdk.jpg

Just lolz :D

6 hours ago, AiZeN said:

lol :P Yesterday after siege Nova's made an emergency meeting here's what happened

3VupPdk.jpg

Damn I must be good, I made the consulting hall of fame and havent even attended the last 2 seiges. LOL

Last seige that I was at, I killed your entire clan tho, so i guess I understand why you included me :P

4 hours ago, Pope said:

Damn I must be good, I made the consulting hall of fame and havent even attended the last 2 seiges. LOL

Last seige that I was at, I killed your entire clan tho, so i guess I understand why you included me :P

nah it just so happens you were on the video that I took the screenshot from :P I wasn't around when you allegedly "killed the entire MS by yourself" though I heard you guys were very competitive that day that's why I was very dissapointed this past 2 siege that Nova didn't even proved to be a worthy challenge took us only one push to take Rune from Nova in dime siege it was so easy we didn't even have to cast the flag so we can rez to make things a bit more challenging but still it was a bit anticlimactic took us only 20mins to take Rune from the Legendary Renovatio...... 

10 hours ago, AllAroundMe said:

I think thats me :D

<3 noob keith

You weren't the only one all. There was a whole discussion about aizen be4 the siege.

XmVQ9dB.jpg

Well spawn everyone says you are a bit toxic. I didn't never ever read on chat that spawn is a n00b.

Btw congratz for rune.

35 minutes ago, Quitted said:

You weren't the only one all. There was a whole discussion about aizen be4 the siege.

XmVQ9dB.jpg

Well spawn everyone says you are a bit toxic. I didn't never ever read on chat that spawn is a n00b.

Btw congratz for rune.

I am toxic with the toxic ones :D

1 hour ago, Quitted said:

XmVQ9dB.jpg

Btw congratz for rune.

You care too much about me don't you lmao the fact that even after leaving Naia for so many months and people still mentions my name I'm flattered lmao seems like you're someone from DH hmm I wonder who you are from DH doubt you're anyone who mattered though cause if you do you wouldn't be hiding on a box account :D

19 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

seems like you're someone from DH hmm I wonder who you are from DH

Lmao it took you 6 months to get it :D

21 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

I wonder who you are from DH doubt you're anyone who mattered though cause if you do you wouldn't be hiding on a box account :D

Who can afford to be in 2 top clans on 2 different servers at once?

:D

By the way congratz for rune to you too, kid.

23 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Lmao it took you 6 months to get it :D

Who can afford to be in 2 top clans on 2 different servers at once?

:D

By the way congratz for rune to you too, kid.

So you're just a nobody who bandwagons on both top clans in Naia and Freya both of which are enemies to each other so no matter whoever wins you're on the winning side lmao and you have the audacity to teach people how to lead clans sweet baby jesus son at least knowing that you're just an incompetent player relying to other people to carry you ain't that bad of a strategy :P

3 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

So you're just a nobody who bandwagons on both top clans in Naia and Freya both of which are enemies to each other so no matter whoever wins you're on the winning side lmao and you have the audacity to teach people how to lead clans sweet baby jesus son at least knowing that you're just an incompetent player relying to other people to carry you ain't that bad of a strategy :P

Wrong

2 server chronos - naia

Wrong

when i quitted on chronos and left nova i lvled up only my toons on naia so :P Dh began to help your bandwagon 3 months later.

I endorsed buffgirl since everyone knows who's the incompetent player and only him can let you conquer aden on chronos.

You can always keep failing. It's not my business anymore, you know.

Have fun.

Wrong

2 server chronos - naia

Wrong

when i quitted on chronos and left nova i lvled up only my toons on naia so :P Dh began to help your bandwagon 3 months later.

I endorsed buffgirl since everyone knows who's the incompetent player and only him can let you conquer aden on chronos.

You can always keep failing. It's not my business anymore, you know.

Have fun.

So when we started taking everything away from Nova from gainak up to dragons you left them transferred to Naia and joined DH and you're talking about bandwagon oh jesus son you dumb!

5 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

So when we started taking everything away from Nova from gainak up to dragons you left them transferred to Naia and joined DH and you're talking about bandwagon oh jesus son you dumb!

Oh dear. Sorry AiZeN it was my own fault. When you are speaking with kids you have to link up images.

I was already in

- nova -> chronos (btw i was amused by your own rejection :D )

- dh -> naia

Then came this

http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/store-promos/ancient-kingdom-cloaks-08232017.php

Then came this

http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/announcements/zodiac-agathion-expansion-overview-Jan-2018.php

Then came this

http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/store-promos/circlets-of-power-Feb-2018.php

I hope that the images should do the work. If not you're far beyond any hope of repair.

Oh dear. Sorry AiZeN it was my own fault. When you are speaking with kids you have to link up images.

I was already in

- nova -> chronos (btw i was amused by your own rejection :D )

- dh -> naia

Then came this

http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/store-promos/ancient-kingdom-cloaks-08232017.php

Then came this

http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/announcements/zodiac-agathion-expansion-overview-Jan-2018.php

Then came this

http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/store-promos/circlets-of-power-Feb-2018.php

I hope that the images should do the work. If not you're far beyond any hope of repair.

Oh god idiot what are you trying to say with this p2w items? that you can't compete on a high lvl without them? I don't have any of this new items and this past 2 sieges I didn't even died once and I'm playing most of the time on my dual iss which is not even 105 lol your stupidity amazes me you're probably one of the dumbest person if not the dumbest person I've ever encountered in this game lol oh my rejection? damn son I would've believed that you're really from Nova but then you screwed up this info everyone from Nova knows the true story behind that app but seems like you've got no clue seems like not only you're an idiot but you're a liar as well :D though I'm pretty sure nova would take me in a heartbeat if I decided to switch sides :P 

28 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

Oh god idiot what are you trying to say with this p2w items? that you can't compete on a high lvl without them? I don't have any of this new items and this past 2 sieges I didn't even died once and I'm playing most of the time on my dual iss which is not even 105 lol your stupidity amazes me you're probably one of the dumbest person if not the dumbest person I've ever encountered in this game lol oh my rejection? damn son I would've believed that you're really from Nova but then you screwed up this info everyone from Nova knows the true story behind that app but seems like you've got no clue seems like not only you're an idiot but you're a liar as well :D though I'm pretty sure nova would take me in a heartbeat if I decided to switch sides :P 

Tbh i didn't vote. I wasn't either in my country when you decided to bump on chronos. When I returned and quitted I saw only appliance -> denied :D

Btw to temperance (y i'm a fan of her) nice krew comp

Aizen at dim siege

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt_iUyRxIR4&t=8m12s

Now i understand why foozie let you win.

11 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Tbh i didn't vote. I wasn't either in my country when you decided to bump on chronos. When I returned and quitted I saw only appliance -> denied :D

Btw to temperance (y i'm a fan of her) nice krew comp

Aizen at dim siege

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt_iUyRxIR4&t=8m12s

Now i understand why foozie let you win.

what type of appliance did you saw? 

Archived