30 Day XP/SP Rune

AnnaHeals

Hi

I purchased a 30 day XP/SP rune and it says that i can share it within the account, So i tried sending it in the mail to a new character i just created on the same account, But the item isn't showing when i try to send mail, So how do i share it within the same account? 

Sorry this is my first time playing the game. 

Thanks Anna

3 minutes ago, Elrohir said:

I think you have to use the Dimensional Merchant NPC (right outside of the warehouse).

Thanks, I just tried that but nothing is showing, So i checked the rune in my bag and it says it can't be shared within the account, But when i look on the store and click the rune it says it can be shared within the account.

49 minutes ago, AnnaHeals said:

Thanks, I just tried that but nothing is showing, So i checked the rune in my bag and it says it can't be shared within the account, But when i look on the store and click the rune it says it can be shared within the account.

Did you open the rune? Or is it still in the box?

21 minutes ago, Mach5 said:

Did you open the rune? Or is it still in the box?

It's been active for 6 days i think, Sorry i'm having trouble trying to log in when i click the server Giran the game will not load now, I just wanted to start a new character because i'm finding it a bit hard on my cleric levelling and didn't really want to play that class now, So after doing some searching i thought i would make an Elemental Summoner, It says on the store you can share within the account but in my bag it says i can't. 

17 minutes ago, AnnaHeals said:

It's been active for 6 days i think, Sorry i'm having trouble trying to log in when i click the server Giran the game will not load now, I just wanted to start a new character because i'm finding it a bit hard on my cleric levelling and didn't really want to play that class now, So after doing some searching i thought i would make an Elemental Summoner, It says on the store you can share within the account but in my bag it says i can't. 

It's not transferable then. To transfer it you need to leave the rune in it's box. Once you open the rune it's bound to the character

Love lineage 2 but these store items need tweaking. $50 USD for a xp rune that binds to one character thats utter pure bullcrap and its a bait and switch tactic on people when it says its tradeable within account because it doesnt say its not once opened.  Yall cant disagree that 50 bucks for an xp rune for 30 measly days is outrageous in price for something you can only use on that one specific toon. These runes should be tradeable within the account even when open, NCwest take note more people would use the l2store if you didnt make it so rediculous. Theres no value in an xp rune that cannot be used on multiple toons within that account.

21 hours ago, AnnaHeals said:

Thanks for the replies, I did send a ticket to support but they wouldn't transfer the item, I think they need to update the information on the store because it's misleading.

the information is about the box! NOT THE RUNE ITSELF! the info is that the rune is tradable as it is from the store! it is totaly your fault for not asking before u open it! 

Archived