LosBandidos/LosBanditos and scammers in same party

Disaro

WTS TISSUE BOX MAX PET

As Vn says all day long : Suipichan you are a non factor !

What i wonder is why you join them .... lol 

About scammers : Look in your plate , MAX PET, the only clan of scammers are MAX only, they famed a dead servers for years, get all raid boss, castle and fix tax rate at maximum...

So stop complaining for 1 elcuym powder and 1 EAR, and run to llllbotlllllll to get some Lv1 dye con +5 and 1 antharas bottle.... 

But for what i know, and see, since i m in LB all is shared instantly.... so GTFO with your "scamm baby cry" ... and once again, look in your plate...

Peace

Priester 

I will not mention names, but in many clans there are scammers including the Top Clan 

Imagine a situation where two warring against each other clans use such dirty moments as PK-scamm that this is a scamm or a dirty war ?

@Priester Everyone chooses a side for his own reason, you call me/us  max pet(s), I call you stubborn player that lost his hero and left his clan because of this, no offence whatsoever.

The thing is that we can argue all day about max vs lb but that's not the point. It is of utmost importance for the whole server that those players who scam people using a software bug of L2 to be punished at last. But until now developers turn their backs on this subject.

Back in topic, a picture is worth a thousand words...

Oh SNAP!  what do we have here you filthy animals, resorting to these tactics is lowest of the low, talking about doing it because of war, haha!!! GG, Steal from the poor, give to the rich. sad day indeed, to think once upon a time i had respect for LB but the more you no the more you start seeing their true colours. shameful really.

They even get peoples gear at Blazing swamp . . . level 97 - 99, how does that help the war effort hahaha

also instead of denying it you seem to be trying to justify it, validating this even more lol

On 13/03/2018 at 4:34 PM, Disaro said:

@Priester Everyone chooses a side for his own reason, you call me/us  max pet(s), I call you stubborn player that lost his hero and left his clan because of this, no offence whatsoever.

The thing is that we can argue all day about max vs lb but that's not the point. It is of utmost importance for the whole server that those players who scam people using a software bug of L2 to be punished at last. But until now developers turn their backs on this subject.

Back in topic, a picture is worth a thousand words...

As u said... who cares about what u say? come on... MAx pet, wouf wouf

If u think i left max for hero status u are wrong, my plan to leave max is old, 3 months after i joined them, i saw immediatly that we cant get anything from them... some peace of shyt here and there.... they buy ppl with con dye and EAR, while they keep all dragon stuff to feed themself. Anyway was a long process , lot of talk, chance given... then we saw and left!

Second, if u know me a little, all know (even tard leaders in max) that i don t have the time to play oly (not all, like d1ldos can do it seems)....so believing that i left max for hero status it s stupid.... well that s why you are a good pet... once again non-factor, a meatshield : wouf wouf ... stop barking u look like Vnchikendragon... cya on battlefield.

PS : Today, all could see the debacle of MAX clan.... may i say lol one times?  LOL

With all my hope & love

-regards

Priester

Archived