Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Hime

3 hours ago, J55 said:

all i can see is full drama, lineage2 comunity nowdays is kinda brainless.

if NCSOFT makes event people cry if they dont make people cry.

all i can see on this forum is full of drama and you guys should stop it or just quit.

Same bullshits happen on prrivate servers, same on official people just cry over and over again.

im a casual player work everyday 10-12 hours and still can have a hood 3-6 hours of play, atm im lvl 65 soon 66 playing everyday 3'6 hours... my low lvl farm char is a titan with full plate set and c shop weapon never RMT and never bought ssc or ssd from l2 store, the only things i bought was 50% rune and exp scrolls to keep same as people who play 10h + daily.

Stop cry guys!

Good job ncsoft for the event!

stop crying when julie stops breaking the game

4 hours ago, Micke said:

How about you unban my dwarf account with all my money before i quit your money grabbing shit server. Can't even ban the right people, or give a reason when you ban.

"Oh shit look at this guy, he has alot of money and he's only lv 30 and vip lv 1 with barely any NCcoins at all, FISHY... Ban it!"

Nice event btw, more cashgrab bullshit. Seriously Ncsoft, i don't know what happened, i recall you guys being pretty cool back in the day.

I love when a cheater cry for ban hahaha play legit and u will never be banned!!!!!!!! I NEVER SEE A 100% LEGIT PLAYER BANNED!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

1 minute ago, Alcione said:

I love when a cheater cry for ban hahaha play legit and u will never be banned!!!!!!!! I NEVER SEE A 100% LEGIT PLAYER BANNED!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

you surely do not see many players in your bubble then

3 hours ago, Alcione said:

First week playing?  Must be, I've had legit accts banned and know many others also.  Some got them back, some didn't.  Any one who says they never saw a legit banned probably botted all their levels and never interacted with other real players.  

4 hours ago, NorahJones said:

Hello,
You wrote " Angel Cat is in-game in every town handing out buff items once per day for one week. " "Once Per Day"!!!
Tried to take it again, but it writes that the gift can be taken only once per account.

try every reset or every 24 hours

13 hours ago, Degus said:

First week playing?  Must be, I've had legit accts banned and know many others also.  Some got them back, some didn't.  Any one who says they never saw a legit banned probably botted all their levels and never interacted with other real players.  

Playing here since January 2.012 mate!!! and 0 ban coming to me or any member of my cp or any close friend who i know is 100% legit, sorri but i still cant believe legit player get ban for no reason lol keep crying.

7 hours ago, NorahJones said:

Hello,
You wrote " Angel Cat is in-game in every town handing out buff items once per day for one week. " "Once Per Day"!!!
Tried to take it again, but it writes that the gift can be taken only once per account.

What u want 4 cat buff x day? xDD the description is not accurate, u get 4 cat buff the moment u click npc,then next 4 days u cant get more then yes is 1 x day even more, 4 + 4 u can get in 1 week in 2 different days (4 days later from last purchase)

10 hours ago, NorahJones said:

Hello,

Same issue here and it has been over 24h since I got it yesterday.

• L2 Team
11 hours ago, NorahJones said:

Hello,

57 minutes ago, mec said:

Same issue here and it has been over 24h since I got it yesterday.

I just reloaded the NPC. Please try again.

Hace 22 minutos, Juji dijo:

Acabo de recargar el NPC. Inténtalo de nuevo.

do not joke, they fix an npc and they do not fix the login? 1 week ago I can not access the server. I hope there is some solution soon, because the truth is that this has no future!

On 1/16/2019 at 11:02 PM, Alcione said:

Maybe because you assume they cheat? I'm 100% legit, and i was banned. on a lv 30 Dwarf in robes selling B crystals and POB. Both my main account and support account are fine.

The only difference is my bank account was VIP lv 1 and lv 30, while my two unbanned accounts are VIP 4 and 60+.

Get your shit together ncsoft. Honestly i'm probably gonna quit now, i highly doubt you will reinburse my XP rune that will go to waste now cause my SS money is locked on that account.

And as if i was gonna buy a new one after this bullshit. 

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived