Lv. 76+ - 3rd class?

STyrant

14 hours ago, mixa said:

The quest and npcs are there, so I'm sure he'll pop up 3rd prof very soon (probably already is).

u havent got 76 and u know the quests are there , omegalul .. nice joke buddy , there is on giran lv 76 since 1 week ago and there's no quest yet .. 

1 hour ago, youknowme said:

u havent got 76 and u know the quests are there , omegalul .. nice joke buddy , there is on giran lv 76 since 1 week ago and there's no quest yet .. 

This guy is a troll from core server, he doesn't even have char here over level 40 most likely. Also I miss u my pokemaster.

56 minutes ago, DonnieBlunt said:

A response is such a great thing. 

Now we just need to get rid of the haters and maybe cm's will become more interactive.

What is great about it? They can be easily lvl 77, 78, 79, 80, etc but ok, w/o 3rd class transfer.....  jupiiii

6 hours ago, youknowme said:

Tell me more about it penny xD

5 hours ago, Zace said:

This guy is a troll from core server, he doesn't even have char here over level 40 most likely. Also I miss u my pokemaster.

This guy loves to boggle the weak-minded randoms around.I hope you had a good ride :D

38 minutes ago, DonnieBlunt said:

It's great to get a response u dimwit. BEECAUSE IT ANSWERS THE TOPIC

Careful, personal attacks are banable. Dont worry, u didn't touch my feelings :)  Gm's answer dont solve the problems.. they said lvl 70 cap. And on that lvl (76+) even 1 lvl difference making a huge advantage... 

2 hours ago, Lafi said:

Careful, personal attacks are banable. Dont worry, u didn't touch my feelings :)  Gm's answer dont solve the problems.. they said lvl 70 cap. And on that lvl (76+) even 1 lvl difference making a huge advantage... 

I wasn't trying t Offend u. That's why i chose such a cute word.

I agree that answer doesn't solve the problem, but the question of this topic was is there third Class.  And cm annswered the topic. So it's a nice response because now we know.

37 minutes ago, jetGATLING said:

Where did you read that?

I can't find the original wording since the source page content has since changed (the Classic Launch Notes) but here is Hime referencing that they originally marketed these servers as being content capped at 70. https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/10444-so-level-cap-is-a-70-soft-cap-wrong/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-78280

On 16/1/2019 at 10:45 PM, Zace said:

sopa de macaco 100% delicia 

On 16/1/2019 at 10:20 PM, DonnieBlunt said:

Ignore

On 17/1/2019 at 4:06 AM, mixa said:

Tell me more about it penny xD

This guy loves to boggle the weak-minded randoms around.I hope you had a good ride :D

tell me about how u think there are quests when u not even reached 76 and in the patchnothes say (everything from 70+ is deleted) 0IQ

21 hours ago, Vlademere said:

Thanks for the response, Juji.

Is there anything to be said about the fact that lvl 76 players exist when the level cap is meant to be 70?

It is not. 
In the live-stream before servers went live, they said (and also showed us by lvling up a toon to lv 70) that that was the cap. 
Now, when the first level 71 was hit, people start to ask questions in forum and the answer we got was "GAME CONTENT is capped at 70, so you can go as higher as it allows you to".
Which is ANOTHER lie 'cause Antharas lair and Tower of Insolence both have mobs over 71, which means you can "easly" get up to lv 80/81 before getting a penalty. 

And you know why we are getting missinfos and lies? 'cause this company is random. My grandmother would manage it far better than them. They just put things up and hope they work, no idea what they're doing and what they're offering to us. That's all cool as long as you pay to play. I mean, don't you really think this server is free-to-play, do you? 

5 hours ago, youknowme said:

sopa de macaco 100% delicia 

tell me about how u think there are quests when u not even reached 76 and in the patchnothes say (everything from 70+ is deleted) 0IQ

It was removed as a temp resort, the quests were there.If Juji feels like he may tell you what it was.Now they patched it, but that doesn't change the fact the quests were there.I`m obviously not 76, not even very close, but that's hardly related to this topic.

Archived