And the next p2w event is ? 3.14.2018

Quitted

1 hour ago, FoToMoTo said:

I want to eat you Visa

How you get that 2.1 trillion adena?

Level Armor piece Dark Eternal Enhancement Stone Dark Eternal Enhancement Stone Crystal (R-grade) Crystal (R-grade) Grade R.gif Gemstone (R-grade) Gemstone (R-grade) Energy of Destruction Energy of Destruction Giant's Energy Giant's Energy Scroll: Enchant Armor (R-grade) Scroll: Enchant Armor (R-grade)
Lv. 1 Helmet
Up.Armor
Low.Armor
Gloves
Boots

Hello foto.

My bad wanted to edit but got dc/ed.

The main boost (4.5% patk or matk) is given by the lvl 4 not by the lvl 1. Lvl 5 and 6 add only 2.5%

+ the first day event on (yesterday) all the mats' price went up by 25% on core.

So assuming a dark ele armor stone is worth 400kk today on chronos (750 on naia) x 25 + ge x25% + etc etc. = 2.1 kkkk

It has to be said that on 4games there was the "you have to win a lottery to get into another lottery" event aka baltus knight aka oriana.

They ended up with half the population and now they have to merge ramona+core.

At least naia will be merged with freya very soon + this event does not involve nor the word "chance" nor the word "random" so all in all omen is right although i doubt exq will sell a single dark ele armor stone to husa from now on.

6 minutes ago, Limerence said:

Actually no ... The increase in P.Atk is 5% and m.atk is 10% on Level 1 ... After that, the increase on level 6 in P.Attack is 7.5% and in M.Attack is 15% ... So, the increase is minimal, especially in P.Atk ..

Exacly, made it lvl 1 is enaugh, if i understand then you also get -20% received pve dmg on your pvp set or -20% pvp dmg on you pve set.

Eternal Armor Upgrade Effects

• Unlike common Dark and Bloody Eternal armor which reduce damage received in PvP or PvE depending on its type, Ultimate and Transcendent Eternal Armor combine the effects of both armor types. For example, if you improve Dark Eternal set (PvP) to Ultimate, the total damage reduced equals -20% in PvP and -20% in PvE (not -40% in PvP and -40% in PvE).
  • Max reduction of received damage in PvP and PvE can be obtained even on the first level of the set.
  • Reduction of received damage is equal for all levels of armor pieces upgrade:
Upgrade level Helmet Upper Armor Lower Armor Gloves Boots Total
All levels -3% -8% -5% -2% -2% -20%

Imho we should wait a couple of weeks to see for sure.

Yesterday on discord i said the same as you Lime but i was corrected. I said lvl 1 it's enought and someone, well more than one from EN, said no those are the old tables.

Don't know for sure if those tables are the final ones.

Btw this is the real first step in the right direction. No more gambling.

Edit: while i was discussing yesterday on discord with some other former ncwest customers a point arised.

On 4games all events are permantent eg whoever logs in can buy elemental shirts, talismans, jewels and the events are just those items for a discounted price.

We were thinking that if ncwest acts like in the past it could be a limited time promo for stones and other mats to raise their price.

Just want to enlist all the things we said yesterday.

Have fun.

24 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Imho we should wait a couple of weeks to see for sure.

Yesterday on discord i said the same as you Lime but i was corrected. I said lvl 1 it's enought and someone, well more than one from EN, said no those are the old tables.

Don't know for sure if those tables are the final ones.

The numbers from Innova are the same as in Japan:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1547&start=260#p33662

It's safe to assume that those tables are the final ones :)

there's also a little boost in pdef of each armor part per lvl increase but again it's minimal so anyone going past lvl1 is just to rich for their own good.. basically only aimed at the type of player that runs around with dragon weapons :)

23 minutes ago, Draecke said:

basically only aimed at the type of player that runs around with dragon weapons :)

Lol

5 hours ago, Yidao said:

The numbers from Innova are the same as in Japan:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1547&start=260#p33662

It's safe to assume that those tables are the final ones :)

Ty Yidao. Yes i've posted those links as well but i can't read japanese.

Hey Yidao some new infos about those advanced greater jewels?

The only thing i understood is that they are untill lvl 12 (6 to 12) but no one could tell to me how to reach that lvl (compound ?)

Yes, it's basically compounding. But you don't compound a lvl 6 Jewel (in Korea called High Grade Jewel lvl 1) with a lvl 6 Jewel but a lvl 6 Jewel with a Jewel Energy, which you obtain from a gambling event. You can see the process about halfway down here:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/promo/lineage2/171115_quest

47688.jpg + 48831.jpg = 48771.jpg

If the upgrading attempt fails, your Greater Jewel will be reset to lvl 1 (lvl 6 in NCWest terms) xD

On 30/3/2018 at 7:08 AM, Yidao said:

Yes, it's basically compounding. But you don't compound a lvl 6 Jewel (in Korea called High Grade Jewel lvl 1) with a lvl 6 Jewel but a lvl 6 Jewel with a Jewel Energy, which you obtain from a gambling event. You can see the process about halfway down here:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/promo/lineage2/171115_quest

47688.jpg + 48831.jpg = 48771.jpg

If the upgrading attempt fails, your Greater Jewel will be reset to lvl 1 (lvl 6 in NCWest terms) xD

Thank you Yidao :D

You really deserve a job in the real NCSoft. Make an appliance for classic bro.

There are two reasons why that won't happen:

1. I would never relocate to a country where I can't get Yangrou Paomo:

Pita_Bread_Soaked_in_Lamb_Soup.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paomo

2. If NCsoft wanted/would be willing to pay somebody like me they would have kept on BusterCasey. He had a similar background as me: linguist, military service ...

Back on topic:
Not everything you see in Developer Mode, i.e. what is in the client, is actually implemented in-game. In Korea there were no lvl 12 Greater Jewels but only High Grade Jewels lvl 1~5 (lvl 6~10 in NCWest terms):
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/exe/ln2/doc_create.php?kw=고급+루비

When you look beyond the graphics and think about what that compounding process really means, you will realize that this is exactly the same principle as with the Cloaks and the Circlets: you have an item (Cloak, Circlet, Jewel) which needs to be combined with another item (the Jewel Energy), obtained through random chance, which gives you a chance to upgrade your main item. This upgrading process can fail and you are back with your +0 item, even if you had already gotten a High Grade Jewel lvl 4. Somebody at NCsoft has obviously figured out that an overenchantment value of +5, not +3, not +8, is the optimal number to exploit people with poor impulse control. Not hard enough to make them give up in despair, but difficult enough to make them spend a few hundred dollars. Brilliant :D

2 hours ago, Yidao said:

There are two reasons why that won't happen:

1. I would never relocate to a country where I can't get Yangrou Paomo:

Pita_Bread_Soaked_in_Lamb_Soup.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paomo

2. If NCsoft wanted/would be willing to pay somebody like me they would have kept on BusterCasey. He had a similar background as me: linguist, military service ...

Back on topic:
Not everything you see in Developer Mode, i.e. what is in the client, is actually implemented in-game. In Korea there were no lvl 12 Greater Jewels but only High Grade Jewels lvl 1~5 (lvl 6~10 in NCWest terms):
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/exe/ln2/doc_create.php?kw=고급+루비

When you look beyond the graphics and think about what that compounding process really means, you will realize that this is exactly the same principle as with the Cloaks and the Circlets: you have an item (Cloak, Circlet, Jewel) which needs to be combined with another item (the Jewel Energy), obtained through random chance, which gives you a chance to upgrade your main item. This upgrading process can fail and you are back with your +0 item, even if you had already gotten a High Grade Jewel lvl 4. Somebody at NCsoft has obviously figured out that an overenchantment value of +5, not +3, not +8, is the optimal number to exploit people with poor impulse control. Not hard enough to make them give up in despair, but difficult enough to make them spend a few hundred dollars. Brilliant :D

With the small detail that for the jewels there won't be LUC procs. :)

About the improved armors, they are not a L2Store update as they don't require any L2Store item. All the items needed are farm-able in game. They work more as an item's sink, that the game is actually in desperate need of, mostly to take out the incredible excess of items the L2Store events are been giving.

On 3/13/2018 at 2:26 AM, Quitted said:

It could be since their biggest spender, truffle, needs a break

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/653572/

https://youtu.be/6xvof_uAi5o

two dragon weapon fragments

https://youtu.be/0QxNCFFxXd8

third dragon weapon fragment.

Edit 1 - the video is referred to a ru player total spent 10k $ - items obtained 3 dragon weapon fragments

Edit 2 - sorry i forgot the link for the 3rd dragon weapon frag.

Ncwest = 50k $

Omen and Draecke prepare the wallet please :P

he spent 20k rub, which is $350. You can read the authors comments yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

he spent 20k rub, which is $350. You can read the authors comments yourself.

You're wrong - he mentions he opened 1790 top tier chests which took him 600 packs worth 750 RUR each - around 7500 USD total.

and THEN he opened 20k normal chests (which - he says - are more rewarding overall) - not sure about the price for these chests on RU servers, but on the EU server (the other link Quitted has posted) they are 0.30 EUR each - 6000 EUR total - or around another 7500 USD.

So he spent about 15k USD total on these chests.

It's a bit complicated

He spent like said wrote but you have to consider that 4games is a total different l2

You found heprah in aden and you don't know who the damn she is. She is part of the balthus knight quest 1 to 85 in 20 mins. They got it we don't.

As for the dragon boxes it has to be said that, like the agathions, they had an option in the dimensional merchant.

You could excange some items for a special box

The boxes you could purchase from the l2 store didn't contain any dw fragment

Only the special ones had.

So they needed to exchange like 3 normal boxes for 1 special one.

He spent like said wrote but got back a lot of mats. Like 5k in total.

Well i preferred to make a long story short.

Don't think many of you played on core and still remained in here.

Archived