why not more quest for exp?

ONEX

i think, if we make more quest on LINEAGE2 we will enjoy more the game, more thinks to do and not grind 24/7 to lvl up fast...! if NA its have autonomy to do it..! so make the game more funny..! if i am broken please let me know:! but @Juji you have a longggg time beging GM and ever its the same. never read the post..! so i just make it for fun :) i play lineage 2 for 11 yeard...! and the only exp server i like was goddes because we can farm raid boss..! why we need to make 5 partys or more to kill 1 raid lvl low? come on..! how many ppl we need to kill antharas soon?

NOTE: I am spanish talker, sorry for my bad english..! but was needing do it..!

43 minutes ago, ONEX said:

i think, if we make more quest on LINEAGE2 we will enjoy more the game, more thinks to do and not grind 24/7 to lvl up fast...! if NA its have autonomy to do it..! so make the game more funny..! if i am broken please let me know:! but @Juji you have a longggg time beging GM and ever its the same. never read the post..! so i just make it for fun :) i play lineage 2 for 11 yeard...! and the only exp server i like was goddes because we can farm raid boss..! why we need to make 5 partys or more to kill 1 raid lvl low? come on..! how many ppl we need to kill antharas soon?

NOTE: I am spanish talker, sorry for my bad english..! but was needing do it..!

I don't think that xp is a problem in this server given that after u get 35 u get 3kk xp daily and after 45 7kk daily. I think u should focus more on getting gear.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 5:02 PM, Arturas said:

Why all of you cry about sp? These exp quest are made so you can pvp and dont cry about exp loosing. And still ppl find a way to make tears

Is it possible for anyone ever to make a suggestion on this forum without being accused of crying?  I disagree with the OP but I respect the effort to make a positive suggestion.  Arturas, perhaps you should work on coming up with some positive suggestions for improvement of the game yourself, instead of crying about people "crying."

Archived