Dimensional Warp

Missula

Hello,

i want to talk about some things in Dimensional Warp.

1. sometimes ppl fall down from a stage while jumping to the next stage. Why is it still not fixed? DW gets an update but this bug still exist.

2. Dimensional IMP: In higher stages imps spawn not on the stage where i am. Is this working as intended? If I want to farm for Bracelet stones i have to do Stage 1-10 and redo this crap all day long.

3. The Raid on Stage 45 is magic resist? I can't dmg him and dmg is really not a problem in general.

Maybe someone got a tips?

Also noticed the bug of dimensional imp, you get screen notification that it have spawned - but its never on the same floor as you.

Thanks for writing this bug out, I dont farm DW enough to notice that bug itself, but it was very frustrating when we missed a couple of them in the same run.

16 hours ago, Znipo said:

Also noticed the bug of dimensional imp, you get screen notification that it have spawned - but its never on the same floor as you.

Thanks for writing this bug out, I dont farm DW enough to notice that bug itself, but it was very frustrating when we missed a couple of them in the same run.

If you do 1-10 only it didn't happen to me that they spawn on other stage. Its really frustrating because every run cost 120kk and it seems useless to go higher if you are looking for imps. If i do higher stages i pay the minimun of 12 crystals because i wont get the imp on the stage where i am. Its really sad that DW got an update and we still have these bugs. I can't believe that its working as intended.

Maybe Staff can give an answer or check this. I also wondering why nobody cries about it because this board is full of tears and something like this gets no attention.

• 1 month later...
On 13/03/2018 at 9:16 AM, Missula said:

Hello,

i want to talk about some things in Dimensional Warp.

1. sometimes ppl fall down from a stage while jumping to the next stage. Why is it still not fixed? DW gets an update but this bug still exist.

2. Dimensional IMP: In higher stages imps spawn not on the stage where i am. Is this working as intended? If I want to farm for Bracelet stones i have to do Stage 1-10 and redo this crap all day long.

3. The Raid on Stage 45 is magic resist? I can't dmg him and dmg is really not a problem in general.

Maybe someone got a tips?

I also would like some fixing/explanation about these issues :|

• 1 month later...

Archived