Bots bots bots

KTHN0S

Hello 

i am from server giran and i suppose that the bots are not only mine problem. i am really tired of seeing bots EVERYWHERE and no one does nothing about it. I"ve seen already how this ends at the past, a server full of bots and only the 1/4 is really active. Do something , most of us gonna leave the official server soon because of that. I am spending my time and money on this game but i really don't feel like being treated with respect from the support.... we also could re-examine the terms of this discussion .... Hi , my name is customer ....how is a customer supposed to be treated when he does not get what he paid for?

Hope you wake up and do something.

1 minute ago, KTHN0S said:

Hello 

i am from server giran and i suppose that the bots are not only mine problem. i am really tired of seeing bots EVERYWHERE and no one does nothing about it. I"ve seen already how this ends at the past, a server full of bots and only the 1/4 is really active. Do something , most of us gonna leave the official server soon because of that. I am spending my time and money on this game but i really don't feel like being treated with respect from the support.... we also could re-examine the terms of this discussion .... Hi , my name is customer ....how is a customer supposed to be treated when he does not get what he paid for?

Hope you wake up and do something.

There is a seperate thread for reporting bots. No need ti make a new one

Dude they wont do anything. they want the money thats all, they could easy do something again the bots but they wont. i log into the game run across cruma swamp, then i log off after seeing 100 bots. dont play the game or buy anything from them, thats the only way.

2 hours ago, Userbaer said:

Dude they wont do anything. they want the money thats all, they could easy do something again the bots but they wont. i log into the game run across cruma swamp, then i log off after seeing 100 bots. dont play the game or buy anything from them, thats the only way.

If it couldve been done easily, they would have done it. I wish that @Juji would release info on how many accounts have been banned since the launch of the server. Pretty sure they ban majority of them but it's hard to fight them when there are bots creating accounts and creating new bots 

58 minutes ago, verloren said:

they get money from bots ...thats why they wont bann or do actual thing...thats all ...there is no waya  company wont take really hard actions when they are getting down with all the bots around ..its impossible to farm cuz there is bots everywhere and alot of them 

What money from bots do you want to say that ncsoft sells a bot program?

Archived