What is the level cap?

Vlademere

7 minutes ago, BadCrab said:

There is no hard XP cap implemented into this version of the game. Some members (including me) have been petitioning the community managers to add one to the game since it was discovered one doesn't exist: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/10577-level-cap/

Correct. The game's "Content Cap" implies there will be a limit to how far a player can progress with B-Grade items.

However, burden of proof is on NC soft to show a cap. Anything else is speculation.

32 minutes ago, Vlademere said:

Correct. The game's "Content Cap" implies there will be a limit to how far a player can progress with B-Grade items.

However, burden of proof is on NC soft to show a cap. Anything else is speculation.

Last time they said "this is the cap" they lied to us. A company who have NO IDEA about what they're offering to the players. 
The cap was suppose to be 70, but once someone got to 71 and people asked for explanation, they said "oh, sorry, our bad. We actually showed you even during the stream pre-live that level cap was 70...OUR BAAAD, we actually meant there is no cap, so you can go as higher as game allows you". 
There's one thing i don't know tho, which is : Antharas lair e Tower of Insolence are active? If yes it means you can even hit 75+ since mobs down there are high level.
Antharas' mobs are up to 70 (so people can hit 76, after 76 mobs will start being light blue) if Tower of insolence is up, it means you can hit lv 78+ (mobs on last floor are around 74-75). 
So, who knows. 

1 hour ago, xHaseo said:

if Tower of insolence is up, it means you can hit lv 78+ (mobs on last floor are around 74-75). 
So, who knows. 

u can level up to 81 until u get penalty . not 78 ....  mobs are 75 so no penalty up to 81 lvl :D
gl hf.   and yes they are up

1 hour ago, xHaseo said:

Last time they said "this is the cap" they lied to us. A company who have NO IDEA about what they're offering to the players. 
The cap was suppose to be 70, but once someone got to 71 and people asked for explanation, they said "oh, sorry, our bad. We actually showed you even during the stream pre-live that level cap was 70...OUR BAAAD, we actually meant there is no cap, so you can go as higher as game allows you". 
There's one thing i don't know tho, which is : Antharas lair e Tower of Insolence are active? If yes it means you can even hit 75+ since mobs down there are high level.
Antharas' mobs are up to 70 (so people can hit 76, after 76 mobs will start being light blue) if Tower of insolence is up, it means you can hit lv 78+ (mobs on last floor are around 74-75). 
So, who knows. 

As far as i know kariks exist. 

4 hours ago, outlaw said:

u can level up to 81 until u get penalty . not 78 ....  mobs are 75 so no penalty up to 81 lvl :D
gl hf.   and yes they are up

Well yeah, i was actually speaking if you level up as long as you see mobs at least green, so if the highest mob is 75, you may hit 81, right. Well that's cool tho, they went from "char level cap 70" to "game content cap 70" to "well w/e, there's no limit at all, ggwp".

Archived