enchant bug?!

louder

the video isnt loading to me.    stop claiming that there are enchant buggs.  how many ppl u think enchant weapons daily?  if there wasnt any red weps already i would call that a bug lol
this is 2019 . not 2004 when ppl didnt know bleep about this game. 

also u can buy EWDs from luxury store which makes it SUPER easy to enchant weps.
edit: no i dont have ++ wep.  all i got is +3 . broke few weps and the best result was +9 failed to +10.
50% of the ppl complaining dont have balls to +++ and the other 50% cant even afford it .
get real

35 minutes ago, outlaw said:

the video isnt loading to me.    stop claiming that there are enchant buggs.  how many ppl u think enchant weapons daily?  if there wasnt any red weps already i would call that a bug lol
this is 2019 . not 2004 when ppl didnt know bleep about this game. 

also u can buy EWDs from luxury store which makes it SUPER easy to enchant weps.
edit: no i dont have ++ wep.  all i got is +3 . broke few weps and the best result was +9 failed to +10.
50% of the ppl complaining dont have balls to +++ and the other 50% cant even afford it .
get real

Pro tip for the future - if video doesn't load for you, don't comment on it, or you make yourself look like a fool. 

Spoiler alert: video shows someone actually breaking their weapon ;)

Archived