Forums

Producer's Letter - January 2019

Hime

16 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

Juji has a prepared a producer's letter for everybody to read. We've reviewed the past year and are looking forward to what's coming this year.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/producers-letter-january-2019

Ayyyyyy great news. Also pretty much solves the lvl cap problem. For now at least.

Rune syatem sounds intriguing.

It's all well good about the 3rd class quests and all, but you guys said the lvl would cap out at 70 and there's currently a few lvl 76s from what I understand so how is that fair that those guys will be able to do the 3rd class quest right away and take over the servers.  It's dumb that you guys didn't stop the lvling progress of those that have BOTTED their way up to where they are now, there's NO way that someone can be on 24/7 lvling and that's the only way that there could be lvl 75 or 76 players in the game right now.  You really need to look at those accounts that are that high and either roll back their XP or ban them all together because of what they did to get that high.

5 hours ago, ShadowMaster said:

It's all well good about the 3rd class quests and all, but you guys said the lvl would cap out at 70 and there's currently a few lvl 76s from what I understand so how is that fair that those guys will be able to do the 3rd class quest right away and take over the servers.  It's dumb that you guys didn't stop the lvling progress of those that have BOTTED their way up to where they are now, there's NO way that someone can be on 24/7 lvling and that's the only way that there could be lvl 75 or 76 players in the game right now.  You really need to look at those accounts that are that high and either roll back their XP or ban them all together because of what they did to get that high.

I am not sure if you troll or mean it mate. I know a lot of ppls 70+ and they are not bots, just CP players who knows how to play effectively. I am lvl 65 and I play like 4 hrs a day. So when someone plays 5+ hours a day, I understand he is 70+.

7 hours ago, Warendo said:

I am not sure if you troll or mean it mate. I know a lot of ppls 70+ and they are not bots, just CP players who knows how to play effectively. I am lvl 65 and I play like 4 hrs a day. So when someone plays 5+ hours a day, I understand he is 70+.

The problem is not how they did go 70+ but that they DID.Now the day the patch hits we will see third class transfers in the server,which will provide them a TONS of passives/skills and since they farmed 70+ they just farmed sp didnt use it because 70+ has no skills so they will unlock everything as well.And in the first siege they will reck everyone in the server.Everyone should be de-leveled back in 70 for now but i guess there would be frustration if that happened.

14 hours ago, outlaw said:

And clan halls?  We gonna get A grade in 1 month but we still cant make B duals cuz no dualsword craftstamps :( 

at this point u should add stamps to grocery store
4 months cant fix this issue or add alternative option.
Why dont u make ALL B weapons unavailable then?????
HELLO? WE CANT MAKE DUALS FROM 4 MONTHS
this is RIDICULOUS
@Hime

24 minutes ago, KDN said:

nor did they manage to fix the problems that exist in this update already want to put another

same opinion, they are going to update more things when at the moment we have many problems, @Hime we need a merge between Aden and Gludio server with the big update, that servers have only 1k of ppl, fix that plz !!! or siege will be nothing.

The people working on bug fixes and the people working on new feature updates are different people. And neither of them is in America.  You all act like NCSoft is a literal person who can only be working on one thing at any given moment.

3 hours ago, outlaw said:

at this point u should add stamps to grocery store
4 months cant fix this issue or add alternative option.
Why dont u make ALL B weapons unavailable then?????
HELLO? WE CANT MAKE DUALS FROM 4 MONTHS
this is RIDICULOUS
@Hime

Chill out man, with the clan hall announcement we should be getting B dual stamps next month.

The most important think if do somethink with the adena cause all hunting zone are empty and is so sad remember go to search war many of these zones or farm for quest, and now no one there just some bots partys, if u guys dont fix the adena the server will die cause only player who buy adena from adena seller will continue playing this

Thank you very much for the letter.  It is valuable communication and I hope you will continue it regularly.  I do have one comment, though.  What is the use of banning thousands of bots if they are merely replaced, for free, by thousands of more bots?  Unless you find a way to detect and ban all third-party software users a very short time after their creation (or unless you make Classic subscription based, which we all know you aren't going to do), you can ban all the bots you want and it won't do any good.  The evidence is on the servers right now.  You've banned thousands of bots and the servers are still filled with them.

On 1/18/2019 at 6:06 PM, BadCrab said:

Say what you will, but I think it's too soon for some of this content.

Its way too soon.  Its hard to watch these "retail" servers being run when everyone has been on illegal servers that surpass these by far.  Only people benefitting from this update are the 2 alliances on each server selling adena for money and using drivers to run there chars.  I wouldn't be surprised if we get another softcap at 80 at this point -_-

12 hours ago, kingstarr said:

Its way too soon.  Its hard to watch these "retail" servers being run when everyone has been on illegal servers that surpass these by far.  Only people benefitting from this update are the 2 alliances on each server selling adena for money and using drivers to run there chars.  I wouldn't be surprised if we get another softcap at 80 at this point -_-

truth been told, sadly only few ppl understand that....

Archived