Jump to content

Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 14, 2018


Conguero
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • L2 Team

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 7am PDT / 9am CDT / 10am EDT / 1400 GMT. Estimated downtime is 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

  • The Prestige Pack will be updated to feature new and updated components.
    • Prestige Rune Pack (30-Day) will now offer a 300% Adena drop amount increase, up from 100%.
      • Anyone with an active/opened Prestige Rune Pack will have it removed during maintenance and replaced with the new unopened version.
    • Soul Bottle Pack x30 is being added—provides a chance to get a Soul Bottle or Soul Bottle Fragment of a random epic boss.
    • Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (R-grade) x3 is being added.
  • The following item exchange will be made:
    • Scroll: 50,000 Individual Fame will be deleted from players' inventories and replaced in the Character Warehouse with Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (R-grade).
    • Scroll: 100,000 Individual Fame will be deleted from players' inventories and replaced in the Character Warehouse with Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (R-grade).
  • Circlets of Power will be removed from the L2 Store.
  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Will the exchange for fame scrolls include ones left in the dimensional merchant also? 

 

I know I have a large number of the scrolls at in the merchant on multiple accounts, but might not be able to log in on time

Edited by Ferine
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • L2 Team
40 minutes ago, WoZhouWei said:

nice update, so no new event? or is that a surprise? :D

No new event this week.

33 minutes ago, Ferine said:

Will the exchange for fame scrolls include ones left in the dimensional merchant also? 

 

I know I have a large number of the scrolls at in the merchant on multiple accounts, but might not be able to log in on time

Not likely, no, but it's too late to move them now as the item list has already been collected. That said, we plan to run this replacement script a couple more in the coming weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Conguero said:

 

  • Prestige Rune Pack (30-Day) will now offer a 300% Adena drop amount increase, up from 100%.
    • Anyone with an active/opened Prestige Rune Pack will have it removed during maintenance and replaced with the new unopened version.
 

Love it, more Adena for me #MakeAmericaGreatAgain, #MakeNCsoftGreatAgain. Now you only need to decreases Taxes and Increase Tariffs on craft :)

Edited by BornInHell
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Conguero said:

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 7am PDT / 9am CDT / 10am EDT / 1400 GMT. Estimated downtime is 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

  • The Prestige Pack will be updated to feature new and updated components.
    • Prestige Rune Pack (30-Day) will now offer a 300% Adena drop amount increase, up from 100%.
      • Anyone with an active/opened Prestige Rune Pack will have it removed during maintenance and replaced with the new unopened version.
    • Soul Bottle Pack x30 is being added—provides a chance to get a Soul Bottle or Soul Bottle Fragment of a random epic boss.
    • Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (R-grade) x3 is being added.
  • The following item exchange will be made:
    • Scroll: 50,000 Individual Fame will be deleted from players' inventories and replaced in the Character Warehouse with Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (R-grade).
    • Scroll: 100,000 Individual Fame will be deleted from players' inventories and replaced in the Character Warehouse with Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (R-grade).
  • Circlets of Power will be removed from the L2 Store.
  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

I hope that this update doesn t come along with the raise of the amount of money we paying monthly....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Conguero said:
  • The Prestige Pack will be updated to feature new and updated components.
    • Prestige Rune Pack (30-Day) will now offer a 300% Adena drop amount increase, up from 100%.
      • Anyone with an active/opened Prestige Rune Pack will have it removed during maintenance and replaced with the new unopened version.
    • Soul Bottle Pack x30 is being added—provides a chance to get a Soul Bottle or Soul Bottle Fragment of a random epic boss.
    • Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (R-grade) x3 is being added.

 

I cant see a real benefit of adena drop amount increase...I mean from 10 000 adena to 30 000 adena per mob its not worth think about it.

Regarding fragments...to make it worth it should be limited to Valakas and Antharas...wtf to do with Freya?

Im making a mistake here?

 

1 week off event...It must be a big one :D prepareee your cardsssss

Edited by Pleistoros
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Conguero

hello about event Circlets of Power  

in 1st week i see ppl in server enchant so easy to + 5 ,after server update at 7/3 rate enchant  change too low . i tried 200 scroll with luc 75 and no chance for + 5 radiant circlet  :S.

So ppl who play this event in fisrt week have all circlet radiant +5 , and who  play this event next time  no way for enchant  ???

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Any new P2W-only item planned anytime soon?

Would be nice to tell us in advance @Conguero so all the ppl. on the brink of leaving this game due to your P2W madness can quit right now and will save the time waiting, thank you.

Two things:

1. You, and everyone else here, know for a fact that there will be more l2store events. Go ahead and let those people that you know (who are on the brink of quitting)know this since they can't rationalize this simple concept on their own.

2. Those ppl on the brink? Yeah..the ones that don't spend any money anymore? They don't matter...so if they DO quit like you say they will...there's no loss of revenue anyway so...bye. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Conguero said:

No new event this week.

No flash sale either?

This time I will try to be constructive.

Sorry Conguero but I need a clarification about the hero coins I have collected untill 2017.

I haven't already spent them all but

when it comes to purchase packs to obtain hero coins those coins are account related

when it comes to spend those hero coins they are server related

The question is

why have I to pay to ncwest 50 $ to use items i've already paid for?

Thank you.

Edited by Quitted
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mywar24 said:

@Conguero

hello about event Circlets of Power  

in 1st week i see ppl in server enchant so easy to + 5 ,after server update at 7/3 rate enchant  change too low . i tried 200 scroll with luc 75 and no chance for + 5 radiant circlet  :S.

So ppl who play this event in fisrt week have all circlet radiant +5 , and who  play this event next time  no way for enchant  ???

 

I think it's just you 9_9

I made Radiant +5 with 42 scrolls about 2-3 days ago..  Just don't give up, spend more xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Conguero said:

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 7am PDT / 9am CDT / 10am EDT / 1400 GMT. Estimated downtime is 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

  • The Prestige Pack will be updated to feature new and updated components.
    • Prestige Rune Pack (30-Day) will now offer a 300% Adena drop amount increase, up from 100%.
      • Anyone with an active/opened Prestige Rune Pack will have it removed during maintenance and replaced with the new unopened version.

You removed the old one but we didnt get anything new

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Rosebest said:

Two things:

1. You, and everyone else here, know for a fact that there will be more l2store events. Go ahead and let those people that you know (who are on the brink of quitting)know this since they can't rationalize this simple concept on their own.

You missed the point. We have P2W events since many years now, but the recent overkill with new P2W items ("events...") every 4 weeks is beyond insane. If you are fine with it, good for you, I'm not.

 

4 hours ago, Rosebest said:

2. Those ppl on the brink? Yeah..the ones that don't spend any money anymore? They don't matter...so if they DO quit like you say they will...there's no loss of revenue anyway so...bye. :)

Probably sad but true :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Rosebest said:

2. Those ppl on the brink? Yeah..the ones that don't spend any money anymore? They don't matter...so if they DO quit like you say they will...there's no loss of revenue anyway so...bye. :)

Well, that part is really wrong.

When people that spend a little or not at all quit sooner or later after that will quit and the big whales, cause there will be no players which they can kill, abuse etc. with their pay to win geared toons. Cause big whales are just 2-3% of the player base and the majority of that base are the people trying to play for free or trying to play the game without spending too much real cash.

So, yes, people that does not spend matter, A LOT.

Edited by __SpOO__
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Jackl said:

So where is the Soul Bottle Packs and Blessed Armor enchants? Checked bank and inventory. No where to be found.

Did you buy the pack today? If not, you'll get them on the next renewal obviously.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Dargor said:

Did you buy the pack today? If not, you'll get them on the next renewal obviously.

Seems bad. Renewed a pack last weekend, and I'm screwed out of freebies because of unlucky timing? They already replaced everyone's pack,  why not give full benefits for subscribers?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jackl said:

Seems bad. Renewed a pack last weekend, and I'm screwed out of freebies because of unlucky timing? They already replaced everyone's pack,  why not give full benefits for subscribers?

They did. You got exactly what you agreed to pay for and they even replaced your drop rune with a better one which they didn't have to do. The new items are not freebies, but they would be if they started giving them away for every subscription that happened in the past. In the end of the day, it is indeed unlucky timing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

21 hours ago, Conguero said:

 

  • The Prestige Pack will be updated to feature new and updated components.
    • Prestige Rune Pack (30-Day) will now offer a 300% Adena drop amount increase, up from 100%.
      • Anyone with an active/opened Prestige Rune Pack will have it removed during maintenance and replaced with the new unopened version.
    • Soul Bottle Pack x30 is being added—provides a chance to get a Soul Bottle or Soul Bottle Fragment of a random epic boss.
    • Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (R-grade) x3 is being added.
  • The following item exchange will be made:
    • Scroll: 50,000 Individual Fame will be deleted from players' inventories and replaced in the Character Warehouse with Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (R-grade).
    • Scroll: 100,000 Individual Fame will be deleted from players' inventories and replaced in the Character Warehouse with Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (R-grade).

Those x30 still have 0% chance to drop full bottle ? 

and what about this feature for 24+ months subscribers who were getting bewr instead  bear ? bear has no value at all in market.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...