Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Conguero

6 hours ago, Anak said:

Lost more than 5 prestige rune packs ( 30days ) from dim merchant and got only 1 in WH which probably was the opened one in my inventory.... top kek :)

well same , i submited a ticket with this question. I mean look i had saved them while not played. And i might decided to pick on other characters on account. Runes was paid off also.

On 14.03.2018 at 1:42 AM, Conguero said:

No new event this week.

Not likely, no, but it's too late to move them now as the item list has already been collected. That said, we plan to run this replacement script a couple more in the coming weeks.

Hi, what with scenario like me who pick fame scrolls just before maitenance? Scrolls alredy deleted from inventory but no reward in wh... Should i make ticket to support? :)

My codes from prestige pack was redeemed in monday, but I applied them yesterday since my prestige rune and cube dissapeared yesterday. Sadly I got same items as previous and that stupid fame scroll again :) Seems I need to wait until next codes redeem for soul bottle packs and 3 bears I think cause those from monday was old and not updated yet :P 

Archived