UNFAIR banning to users

TsukiVoret

I came here to talk about some issues a friend of mine has had lately with this game organization. This message may have grammatical mistakes since English is not my native language but I wanted talk about an issue that is worrying me a lot specially that she has been banned. First response was for "using a program", second reason we couldn't even understand what GM were trying to explain and NOW she has been given the response that she is banned forever for "Bad Behaviour". Why are you so inconsistent with your responses? And even worst, GM told her that they WON'T give receive any more of her tickets. Is this a bleeping threat? Is this a joke to you? GM don't even know how to justify BANNING HER for no reason and now since you ran out of excuses you MADE UP information about her? If it was for "BAD BEHAVIOUR" then why not banning other users that spend their whole day arguing and making bad comments about others? She seldom participated in a fight on game, nor she behave badly or anything. 

If you banned her for not being a donator . WHy not tell her the truth instead of  keeping her hopes high about having her account back with a character she worked so hard?

Why is your administration SO BAD that you can't even give her a proper response.

And you know why I'm here talking ? Because you WON'T reply any of her tickets. I also know a lot of people who had been bad for UNFAIR reasons. A friend whose account he didn't use for a month was banned for "bad behaviour". Did you run out of excuse to kick people from this game? Or are you keeping only the ones who spend money? I don't know what are you planning to do, but this actions are the worst,specially when you can't even justify why you do them and make up information about people to kick them from game. This is power abuse. 

hello i am miemie from toa :)

hi nc soft i hope really do that u read this topic ;;;; AND PLEASE ASK THE TEAM TO RELOOK THIS TOPIC SERVER NAIA   NAME=Miesiac 

recently a clanmember got banned for a reason she does not understand nor we do understand ….her name is Miesiac from Naia server . we ( i) have al good experience with here in game during clan party and daily chat . al i can say she is a FANTASIC PLAYER ; and we are very sad that this happens to here .

i really do that NC SOFT reopen this tikets and relook …. pls   we al do love this game alot - nostalgia of this game makes alot people come back - so please do not ban a player who loves this game so much and did nothing wrong there must be a MISTAKE . everyone can make mistake even people who are working daily in nc soft can make a mist Judge …..

very sorry poor english me......

please nc soft relook this topic ….

Hello NCsoft,

I play on Naia and have played Lineage 2 for many years. It breaks my heart when players get banned. I understand that sometimes players are banned for legitimate reasons. Regardless, all player love the game and spend many hours supporting and keeping this game alive. Please look into the banning of the character Miesiac. My understanding is that they have submitted tickets and are now being ignored. There is an obvious language barrier and they do not understand why they are banned. When a player put as much time as they have in this case, I'm sure they will be upset. However, I'm not sure if ignoring them is the best.

Thanks for your time.  

I'm aware my friend was being banned. What I can't understand is each different response. First response was for using program named " windscribe" and I'm pretty sure I read on forum as well many people having to use programs due to Lineage's issue with logging in. She was forced to use this program to log in for a siege to help clan, and many clan members know it because she was seen helping our clan. Not bad intentions whatsoever. Second reply was that Gm looked into it and found nothing wrong but still wouldn't unban her, this is horrible, specially coming from GM, they are banning her after finding nothing wrong in her account or at least not saying right reason. This action is very irresponsible. Followed by her looking for support in here and getting her account banned on forum as well which makes her possibilities of having an answer even less. Third one, once again, the accusation was changed to "bad behavior" in which they never specifies what was her mistake that could be pointed as bad behavior. If so, half of server should be banned with bad behavior since, as you might have seen, it's full of arguments on world chat. And then again, we know her, she's a very polite and calm person, she tries to follow the rules as much as she can and just in this occasion she used program  because she was told by someone else. I know Miesiac for a while now, the way she plays and all her progress. She's not a scammer, or hacker or bot ! She's an active player who just wanna have some fun with friends in here. And your decision of banning has not affected only her, but more people as well, since she was the bank where we store our money from all our missions. Can we say NcSoft stole from us our progress,money and items as well? Is that legal?

Maybe they weren't banned for botting, maybe they were banned for buying adena. It's hard to believe anyone regardless, but if there are people banned for no reason all it does it kill the game. So,  in the long run it will effect who ever owns the rights to this game more than it will effect you.

• Moderators

Greetings everybody,

We appreciate your solidarity and willingness to help your fellow players, however, posting on behalf of another player after disciplinary actions keep them from posting for themselves is actually a violation of our Code of Conduct.

Furthermore, the moderation team has no access to players' account information. Only our Support team can look into any account issues, which can be reached via the Support tab above.

We certainly understand the frustration this situation can cause. Please take a moment and review our Code of Conduct before you resume posting.

Archived