Gludio empty server

Demi

As of 1/20/2019 my post is even more relevant then before, I saw this coming HARDCORE and those who denied it.... you are eating your words. The server is dying and apparently it looks like Gludio server is even more dead then Aden server. There MUST be a server merge in the future... 

Even with Gludio server and Aden NA Classic servers combined they would have less of a population then either Giran or Talking Island NA Classic servers.

Aden + Gludio Servers combined = 3958

Gludio and Aden combined is still 1689 players less then Giran server.

Gludio and Aden combined is still 906 players less then Talking Island server.

https://l2.laby.fr/status/    (Link to Player Server Status Amount)

1/20/2019

Talking Island NA Classic (4864 players)

Giran NA Classic (5647 players)

Aden NA Classic (2376 players)

Gludio NA Classic (1582 players)

15 hours ago, DwarfDaddy said:

As of 1/20/2019 my post is even more relevant then before, I saw this coming HARDCORE and those who denied it.... you are eating your words. The server is dying and apparently it looks like Gludio server is even more dead then Aden server. There MUST be a server merge in the future... 

Even with Gludio server and Aden NA Classic servers combined they would have less of a population then either Giran or Talking Island NA Classic servers.

Aden + Gludio Servers combined = 3958

Gludio and Aden combined is still 1689 players less then Giran server.

Gludio and Aden combined is still 906 players less then Talking Island server.

https://l2.laby.fr/status/    (Link to Player Server Status Amount)

1/20/2019

Talking Island NA Classic (4864 players)

Giran NA Classic (5647 players)

Aden NA Classic (2376 players)

Gludio NA Classic (1582 players)

agree in half

4 hours ago, Jesus said:

Agree but as i said on previous topics mergin Aden and Gludio will just create another dead server. Aden and Gludio should merge with TI or Giran.

not agree my friend, 4k of players in a server is not a dead server, giran have 5k+ and TI 4.5+, if u merge that ppl will be a queue again, ppl without vip plays in aden or gludio for that reason, doing that is throw back again like launch, ppl waiting to play, get bored and going to another server without queue. many ppl leave or stop playing because the server have low ppl, so 4k is nothing bad to play good. im playing in gludio, in im happy with 1.5k, but i want a merge, i want to see more people, i want more pvp, raidboss, etc, and im not going to start a new char because i have a life in the real world, i can play 24/7 and i dont use bots.

The best topic on the web! I think exactly that, why not join the servers Gludio and Aden, since it is not fun to play with few people on the server, mix the two servers to have a market working, pt options, more friends, more people online, more fun ! There is no reason to let Gludio and Aden die, and it would not be fair in any way to force the players of these servers to start their chares from scratch on another server because what they are playing with is less and less players!

I ask NCSoft, please check this possibility and make it work, at the beginning of the server needed so many servers, now we know that joining Gludio with Aden is the best option, not only for players, but for NCSoft as well with more people, give more courage to play and buy NCCoin packages!

NCSoft, please revive these two servers!

PLEASE!

Archived