Forums

I quit because of bots and incompetent staff

Ulyo

After several weeks reporting the same bot player and no actions taken, I quit

I dont log in for several weeks, I lost the will to play this game, I left characters with top stuff that I worked very hard to get, and left over 7500 points to expire, remaining in my VIP 4 acc, but I just dont care anymore.

The game doesnt worth my time, effort and money. It was actually doing me more bad than good, and this is because BOTS and a staff that treat us players as idiots.

Servers being empty is a reflection of how NC SOFT deals with this situation. No wonder I saw Aden server population decline so much the beginning of this month, it must have gotten worse now.

This is the pre-programmed answer I always get when reporting bots:

(I better play something else, like the new Resident Evil 2 that will be released next week.)

Hello,

I truly understand your frustration in this matter. However, as we have stated in our previous responses, we are in the process of investigating the accounts. And once we've fully investigated the accounts, only then, can we take actions. 

We truly appreciate your report and patience in this matter. Also, further replies regarding this issue may receive the same response but if you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Regards,

NCSOFT Support Team

1 hour ago, Ulyo said:

After several weeks reporting the same bot player and no actions taken, I quit

I dont log in for several weeks, I lost the will to play this game, I left characters with top stuff that I worked very hard to get, and left over 7500 points to expire, remaining in my VIP 4 acc, but I just dont care anymore.

The game doesnt worth my time, effort and money. It was actually doing me more bad than good, and this is because BOTS and a staff that treat us players as idiots.

Servers being empty is a reflection of how NC SOFT deals with this situation. No wonder I saw Aden server population decline so much the beginning of this month, it must have gotten worse now.

This is the pre-programmed answer I always get when reporting bots:

(I better play something else, like the new Resident Evil 2 that will be released next week.)

Hello,

I truly understand your frustration in this matter. However, as we have stated in our previous responses, we are in the process of investigating the accounts. And once we've fully investigated the accounts, only then, can we take actions. 

We truly appreciate your report and patience in this matter. Also, further replies regarding this issue may receive the same response but if you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Regards,

NCSOFT Support Team

Everyone knows about bots. Nobody cares that u quit. No point in crying in a new thread.

32 minutes ago, DonnieBlunt said:

Everyone knows about bots. Nobody cares that u quit. No point in crying in a new thread.

Actually people CARE.

NC needs PLAYERS like me, because Im a paying CUSTOMER.

Without players like me, they cant keep their operations.

Also, around 20 active people left with me, after we decided were no longer supporting a game plagued with bots.

The ammount of threads reporting the problems with bots and incompetent staff, shows Im not alone, and a lot more people also left in the last month, since 2 of 4 servers are DYING, Gludion being DEAD and Aden losing players everyday.

The decrease in servers population is a sign things are not going well for Lineage 2, Players are leaving!!!

It seems players are not accepting NC business practices in protecting bots for money.

NC is nothing without players. 

Its a matter of time before affects the other 2 servers, and they become ghost towns like LIVE SERVERS.

Enjoy your stay, I hope you dont pay money to play, otherwise I feel really sorry for you. Worm.

Also the reception of this "LINEAGE 2 CLASSIC" is rather negative, since players are making videos to post on youtube, so this will help NEW potential players to NOT EVEN INSTALL THE GAME.

So I maybe just ONE, here, but WE ARE THOUSANDS around the internet.

Dude. I responded out of courtesy. Nobody cares that u quit. There is tons of ppl quitting daily why do u think u are a special case? If u are quitting just quit. I am gonna keep on playing and it's annoying to see post like these. Leave forum to people who are playing and just quit. Whatevrr

9 minutes ago, DonnieBlunt said:

Dude. I responded out of courtesy. Nobody cares that u quit. There is tons of ppl quitting daily why do u think u are a special case? If u are quitting just quit. I am gonna keep on playing and it's annoying to see post like these. Leave forum to people who are playing and just quit. Whatevrr

You answered to bash me as If I was irrelevant or something.

I answered back with the real situation of the servers, which must BE TURN PUBLIC,to those who ALREADY dont know.

I started playing this at launch, being innocent. Nobody warned me it would be like this.

I lost MONEY AND TIME.

New players MUST BE WARNED about what is happening in here, the TRUTH must be said over and over, until this changes. Otherwise the servers must be closed and the game operations be ended.

In many countries with severe laws for consumers this what happens here is CONSIDERATED ABUSIVE. 

To finish, like everyone, who played in these servers , specially those who lost money and time, I have rights to post here.

19 minutes ago, DonnieBlunt said:

Actually as a legit player I do care because I want the server to survive. I've been waiting for a server like this since I nnova released their official servers. But so far it's been one disappointment after another, and that includes the community that is rife with botters and Adena buyers. But hey it's L2 so it can't be helped, but the GM's could certainly do a better job because right now they look like absolute buffoons.

Thx bud, its not like pretending everything is fine. Because its NOT.

Its a butterfly effect, one player decided to leave at the moment servers were in its peak population, 3 months ago.

And then more people left following the same reasons that are being exposed here and around the internet.

Now its my turn to leave, and tomorrow more and more. 

Situation is getting worse everyday for LINEAGE 2, only a blind or dubass person dont see.

Now Im sorry i know that Im going to get ripped on for this post but i just feel like there is something that is more important that needs to be talked about more than NCsoft or bots. Lets be real those are not reasons you are leaving you are leaving because you are not will to be a part of a hardcore playing experiences. Yes there where some mistakes made by the development team that they are working on fixing but if you are wondering why you cant hit level 25 and be in full D grade, its simple that is now how the game is played anymore i do not know if you know about the very early days of lineage 2 it was no where nearly as smooth as it is right now and people only 4 months in to be in b grade is short of a miracle. So saying that it is the development team or the bots that is ruining your play experience is a farce.

So what is ruining your playing experience is the thing that is making everyone unhappy. It is the thing that is making people quit and want to wait to come back to the server in a few more months or years. So what is the biggest problem its the economy people are leveling too fast and the adena is getting away from them they are leveling 100% faster then they should and they are losing 100% of the adena and mats they are suppose to be gaining and that is making a huge issue in the economy. Another issue is that classic servers have only been up since October and with that the servers economy is still in its infancy, with that i hate bots and adena sellers as much as the next person but the sad truth is they are kind of the economic stimulus package for server. I know it sounds like i want to defend bots i really don't i just want people to see and understand what problems come along with the birth of servers. So if you want to fix the problem with the servers is to start participating in the economy stop trying to over price your items and and beyond low ball everyone else find and figure out market value and start trading at that and in time the servers will get to where they need to be. We as players hold the power of the economy in our hands not the dev. team. 

Also the last thing is that the leading clans on the servers need to start leading by example and breaking out in to wider groups. A wise man once said "It's more fun to have 6 friends with 1 beer each, then 1 guy with 6 beer." 

9 minutes ago, Ginra said:

Now Im sorry i know that Im going to get ripped on for this post but i just feel like there is something that is more important that needs to be talked about more than NCsoft or bots. Lets be real those are not reasons you are leaving you are leaving because you are not will to be a part of a hardcore playing experiences. Yes there where some mistakes made by the development team that they are working on fixing but if you are wondering why you cant hit level 25 and be in full D grade, its simple that is now how the game is played anymore i do not know if you know about the very early days of lineage 2 it was no where nearly as smooth as it is right now and people only 4 months in to be in b grade is short of a miracle. So saying that it is the development team or the bots that is ruining your play experience is a farce.

So what is ruining your playing experience is the thing that is making everyone unhappy. It is the thing that is making people quit and want to wait to come back to the server in a few more months or years. So what is the biggest problem its the economy people are leveling too fast and the adena is getting away from them they are leveling 100% faster then they should and they are losing 100% of the adena and mats they are suppose to be gaining and that is making a huge issue in the economy. Another issue is that classic servers have only been up since October and with that the servers economy is still in its infancy, with that i hate bots and adena sellers as much as the next person but the sad truth is they are kind of the economic stimulus package for server. I know it sounds like i want to defend bots i really don't i just want people to see and understand what problems come along with the birth of servers. So if you want to fix the problem with the servers is to start participating in the economy stop trying to over price your items and and beyond low ball everyone else find and figure out market value and start trading at that and in time the servers will get to where they need to be. We as players hold the power of the economy in our hands not the dev. team. 

Also the last thing is that the leading clans on the servers need to start leading by example and breaking out in to wider groups. A wise man once said "It's more fun to have 6 friends with 1 beer each, then 1 guy with 6 beer." 

LOL???

I have 6 characters, 3 over 40, one nearly 50, I build a lvl 3 clan with active people since DAY 1. I helped them to get equipped. I have Vip 4 status since I started and I farmed and deleveled many times to help friends.

My characters have full top of their GRADE, even my dwarves are equipped with top D stuff for low materials, with Glaive and Half Plate for more efficiency in spoil.

Please go to bathroom next time your going to post stuff like this.

LOL AT THIS

We are not talking about players who left the game in their earlier days ...

I literlly got banned yesterday..then unbanned 6 hrs later...then i was sitting in town still mesaging the gms about my other toons so i could go grind and they rebanned the toon they unbanned hrs after they banned and unbanned it...I mean wtf is going on and its crazy but it seems like its whoever runs shit on the weekends is bleeped up

It seems like you quit because you decided to invest time and money into something and now you are regretting it.
Welcome to the real life.

I agree with you about bots, i don't agree that they are running the game because i play with many friends and talk to many players all the time.
There are many of us that still enjoys the game. I haven't had many contact with NCsoft support, but so far so good.

2 hours ago, Ulyo said:

You answered to bash me as If I was irrelevant or something.

I answered back with the real situation of the servers, which must BE TURN PUBLIC,to those who ALREADY dont know.

I started playing this at launch, being innocent. Nobody warned me it would be like this.

I lost MONEY AND TIME.

New players MUST BE WARNED about what is happening in here, the TRUTH must be said over and over, until this changes. Otherwise the servers must be closed and the game operations be ended.

In many countries with severe laws for consumers this what happens here is CONSIDERATED ABUSIVE. 

To finish, like everyone, who played in these servers , specially those who lost money and time, I have rights to post here.

Nobody forced u to neither play nor pay. This is not a job. Don't play if u don't like it.

2 hours ago, Zace said:

Actually as a legit player I do care because I want the server to survive. I've been waiting for a server like this since I nnova released their official servers. But so far it's been one disappointment after another, and that includes the community that is rife with botters and Adena buyers. But hey it's L2 so it can't be helped, but the GM's could certainly do a better job because right now they look like absolute buffoons.

Srsly dude? U care that some random dude is quitting the game? Do u realise how many ppl quit daily? Everyone knows what's wrong with the game. Jesus Christ, if u are playing than u know about everything he was crying in here by experience. What do u expect gms to do better? Thousands of bots have been banned, the rates are made to fight bots. Friggin new games are unable to fight bots, u think this old game, and this server ,which by the way is a side project, could have no bots? Stop playing at ob and move ur ass to higher zones and u will see less bots.

4 minutes ago, DonnieBlunt said:

Srsly dude? U care that some random dude is quitting the game? Do u realise how many ppl quit daily? Everyone knows what's wrong with the game. Jesus Christ, if u are playing than u know about everything he was crying in here by experience. What do u expect gms to do better? Thousands of bots have been banned, the rates are made to fight bots. Friggin new games are unable to fight bots, u think this old game, and this server ,which by the way is a side project, could have no bots? Stop playing at ob and move ur ass to higher zones and u will see less bots.

Wow no need to froth from the mouth buddy take a chill pill. It's not about a random dude, it's about people getting fed up and quitting on large scales like you said. And gtfo with this nonsense that they can't fight bots better, you clearly haven't played L2 long enough or on enough servers to see what can/can't be done. And the OB comment was cute, I'm 60+ on two chars.

7 minutes ago, Zace said:

Wow no need to froth from the mouth buddy take a chill pill. It's not about a random dude, it's about people getting fed up and quitting on large scales like you said. And gtfo with this nonsense that they can't fight bots better, you clearly haven't played L2 long enough or on enough servers to see what can/can't be done. And the OB comment was cute, I'm 60+ on two chars.

Took the pill just now. Don't get me wrong. I suppose i did sound rude but that wasn't my intent. Now look, most of the illegal servers fight bot problem manually. Most of illegal servers are stuck on one or two chronicles so it's easy to work out the system. Here the games is gonna get updated and new cheats and exploits are gonna come out. U can't fight bots that creates bots manually because u will bankrupt.

Another thing is the demand for rmt. It's like drugs. If there is a demand there is gonna be a supply.

Look at it from an rmtr perspective. 1kk is minimum 10 usd atm. Heck. I never had an account that would be worth thousands in a couple of months, and im playing solo.

That just proves that they are fighting bots plenty effectivelly. Tbh i don't remember the last game where gold value would be this high.

The ridiculous adena drop rates make it so that server burns most of adena.

U say u are 60+? Nice. Im lower and yet i don't really see that many bots. Most of the bots i saw have been banned. I. Actually befriended those who had the managers looking and responding only to see how longg they would last and they didin't last long.

12 hours ago, DonnieBlunt said:

Took the pill just now. Don't get me wrong. I suppose i did sound rude but that wasn't my intent. Now look, most of the illegal servers fight bot problem manually. Most of illegal servers are stuck on one or two chronicles so it's easy to work out the system. Here the games is gonna get updated and new cheats and exploits are gonna come out. U can't fight bots that creates bots manually because u will bankrupt.

Another thing is the demand for rmt. It's like drugs. If there is a demand there is gonna be a supply.

Look at it from an rmtr perspective. 1kk is minimum 10 usd atm. Heck. I never had an account that would be worth thousands in a couple of months, and im playing solo.

That just proves that they are fighting bots plenty effectivelly. Tbh i don't remember the last game where gold value would be this high.

The ridiculous adena drop rates make it so that server burns most of adena.

U say u are 60+? Nice. Im lower and yet i don't really see that many bots. Most of the bots i saw have been banned. I. Actually befriended those who had the managers looking and responding only to see how longg they would last and they didin't last long.

Think about it this way, with the way they've been running the server so far and decisions they've been making you actually think they are competent enough to fight bots or do anything successful in general? Also you don't even need to leave town to see we have a problem :D

12 hours ago, Zace said:

Think about it this way, with the way they've been running the server so far and decisions they've been making you actually think they are competent enough to fight bots or do anything successful in general? Also you don't even need to leave town to see we have a problem :D

JUST IGNORE THIS RANDOM GUY, AS HE SAID, HE IS LOW LEVEL AND DONT HAVE AN IDEA OF WHATS GOING ON

Let him experience by his own...when he reaches DV and see hordes of bots dominating the whole ground 

Since he is so low level, tell him to waste some time inside ELVEN FORTRESS to see bots coming and go with trains, one after the other, die and respawn and get back endlessly

the situation is totally out of control, and theres dumbass to say is "part of the game" lol

always the same bots that never get banned, some hidden inside rooms farming there for days

LOL

2 hours ago, Jasbae said:

It seems like you quit because you decided to invest time and money into something and now you are regretting it.
Welcome to the real life.

I agree with you about bots, i don't agree that they are running the game because i play with many friends and talk to many players all the time.
There are many of us that still enjoys the game. I haven't had many contact with NCsoft support, but so far so good.

many of these bots feed main characters, theyre not just adena sellers making profit with the game

theres "legit" players making accounts to afford equipment and over enchant and have advantage

Its not ruinning now that you didnt reach pvps at end game, but once you do and get humilliated by people running with  ++++ OE equipment they got through bots, you will see with your +3 armor

Yea you can make all kinds of excuses as to why we have this problem but in the end it's caused by nothing more than neglect from the people running the game. They are known for it for years and looks like they won't change anytime soon. Will never forget that video someone posted from core with Wall of Argos COMPLETELY infested with bots in every nook and cranny of the zone, all it would take is for one gm to go through there and clean it out but obviously they don't care.

The problem is that even with the most failed Launch of a game in the history of games, the game started with 2 Full heavy servers,procceded with 2 more that eventually became Full,Raise the cap of the server into 8-10k capacity and became full again.And WHEN the company itself REFUSED to start solving issues,and not only second and third hand issues but PRIORs.Issues with drop/spoil/adena rate which is still more messed up than my ex,issues with botters,issues with bugs,issues with EVERYTHING.They just refused publicy to solve anything by telling people that EVERYTHING WORKS AS INTENDED FROM NOW ON.How can you,as a sane person,still offer to someone your money,your time,your support,for being Stepped and spit on?Nobody cares that random PAYING costumers leave?Seriously?Have you ever run a bleep business?If you run your shop wrong,being rude in your costumers,over price/scum your products,and people stop passby your door, you will just not care?Will you care when you wont be able to pay ur rent?Aden is ALMOST dead,Giran goes strong but tell me that in 10 days when First siege starts and those 2/3 Top RMT clans with their +17 weaps will stomp on every other clan in the server.Lvl70 obviously was not the cap, so many peeps are 76 already, third class comes in 2 weeks,they will become beasts and bully everyone.I remember with FFXIV when it had a failed launch and the game was terrible,when Yoshi p from Square enix appeared LIVE before a whole crowd and kneeled and APOLOGISED for the state of the game and the terrible management,and then 1 years later made a miracle and re-launched ffxiv reborn who you can consider 2th mmo in the world after wow.He didnt tell everyone it works as intended.

11 hours ago, Zace said:

Yea you can make all kinds of excuses as to why we have this problem but in the end it's caused by nothing more than neglect from the people running the game. They are known for it for years and looks like they won't change anytime soon. Will never forget that video someone posted from core with Wall of Argos COMPLETELY infested with bots in every nook and cranny of the zone, all it would take is for one gm to go through there and clean it out but obviously they don't care.

Reynaldo posted it, it was from Live Servers.

He is still recording bots in many areas of the game as these bot parties inside EV

Some friend said Ivory Crater is being dominated by bots 24/7 because of death whisper book, he needed the book and give up farming because bots there are 24/7 and never get banned.

Archived