I quit because of bots and incompetent staff

Ulyo

11 hours ago, Ulyo said:

Reynaldo posted it, it was from Live Servers.

He is still recording bots in many areas of the game as these bot parties inside EV

Some friend said Ivory Crater is being dominated by bots 24/7 because of death whisper book, he needed the book and give up farming because bots there are 24/7 and never get banned.

Yea luckily I farmed all my books before the bots infested those areas, I probably would have quit too if I had to fight armies of bots for mobs.

11 hours ago, rangomal said:

The problem is that even with the most failed Launch of a game in the history of games, the game started with 2 Full heavy servers,procceded with 2 more that eventually became Full,Raise the cap of the server into 8-10k capacity and became full again.And WHEN the company itself REFUSED to start solving issues,and not only second and third hand issues but PRIORs.Issues with drop/spoil/adena rate which is still more messed up than my ex,issues with botters,issues with bugs,issues with EVERYTHING.They just refused publicy to solve anything by telling people that EVERYTHING WORKS AS INTENDED FROM NOW ON.How can you,as a sane person,still offer to someone your money,your time,your support,for being Stepped and spit on?Nobody cares that random PAYING costumers leave?Seriously?Have you ever run a bleep business?If you run your shop wrong,being rude in your costumers,over price/scum your products,and people stop passby your door, you will just not care?Will you care when you wont be able to pay ur rent?Aden is ALMOST dead,Giran goes strong but tell me that in 10 days when First siege starts and those 2/3 Top RMT clans with their +17 weaps will stomp on every other clan in the server.Lvl70 obviously was not the cap, so many peeps are 76 already, third class comes in 2 weeks,they will become beasts and bully everyone.I remember with FFXIV when it had a failed launch and the game was terrible,when Yoshi p from Square enix appeared LIVE before a whole crowd and kneeled and APOLOGISED for the state of the game and the terrible management,and then 1 years later made a miracle and re-launched ffxiv reborn who you can consider 2th mmo in the world after wow.He didnt tell everyone it works as intended.

As I remember, they didnt removed the +++ dyes from people, instead they offered a CAT with free service so people could get refunded after removing the ++++ dyes from their characters

This is so amateur, worst than some illegal home made servers made by a kid in his bedroom

9 minutes ago, Ulyo said:

As I remember, they didnt removed the +++ dyes from people, instead they offered a CAT with free service so people could get refunded after removing the ++++ dyes from their characters

This is so amateur

They have proved a long time ago that their programmers arent exactly top quality or even mediocre.There were many bugs they couldnt fix so they just called out *working as intended*.I dont really blame the team but the management.Its obvious NCsoft dont wanna pay too much for this milking project since people are paying vip4 even if they are given to eat crap right?

NCWEST rly sh1te incompetent staff they have. Why can't they hire dedicated professionals? U don't even need to be good programmer to check with invisibility mode bots. Even custom servers deal with bots much better than this staff. U got report u check within 24 hrs. And add 1 more case as solved. Then weekly or monthly u make this list public. Even I could do that! What , you don't have people or what? How should players feel when they spend their time , grind a lot! use lots of trading to get good stuff just later to go to some hunting zones to find no mobs available , because most spots are taken  by Trains of Bots!!! And if Bots already have good level and equip... It shows how cocky they are and making fool of this servers staff. Just ban em. Top Zones u wont see bots  with no gr grinding possible.

3 hours ago, Aistis said:

NCWEST rly sh1te incompetent staff they have. Why can't they hire dedicated professionals? U don't even need to be good programmer to check with invisibility mode bots. Even custom servers deal with bots much better than this staff. U got report u check within 24 hrs. And add 1 more case as solved. Then weekly or monthly u make this list public. Even I could do that! What , you don't have people or what? How should players feel when they spend their time , grind a lot! use lots of trading to get good stuff just later to go to some hunting zones to find no mobs available , because most spots are taken  by Trains of Bots!!! And if Bots already have good level and equip... It shows how cocky they are and making fool of this servers staff. Just ban em. Top Zones u wont see bots  with no gr grinding possible.

How the hell bots made their way to DRAGON VALLEY and ENCHANTED VALLEY?

They should not even be at IVORY CRATER, when a normal player takes quite some time to reach

Most bots ARE WELL EQUIPPED , why are they in the server for the first place at such high level?

ANSWER: INCOMPETENT STAFF e negligence. L2 CLASSIC official servers is a LAND WITHOUT LAW, you can do whatever you want, there wont be punishment even if reported by players, who are doing the job the staff of NC SOFT should be doing.

Servers are being neglected by NC SOFT, the producer should have used the letter he wrote days ago to ask apologies to the gamers.

By the huge ammount of time they take to "INVESTIGATE" account, as they say..

the owner of the bot already transfered the itens to another character

and is already leveling another bot , with bot program...

This is ridiculous

This is a company of incompetents, give ban a real players and leave the bots in the game, I took ban on the 3 accounts that I had in the game and never used bot, maybe one day when I return to play prefer to pay a bot than to play, because this company only give ban a real players!

14 hours ago, Zace said:

Think about it this way, with the way they've been running the server so far and decisions they've been making you actually think they are competent enough to fight bots or do anything successful in general? Also you don't even need to leave town to see we have a problem :D

Well im not saying there is no bot problem, but i haven't seen a game that wouldnt have bot problem

This is a company of incompetents, give ban a real players and leave the bots in the game, I took ban on the 3 accounts that I had in the game and never used bot, maybe one day when I return to play prefer to pay a bot than to play, because this company only give ban a real players!

I left two months ago, for obvious reasons.  I continue to come back to the game and forum in the hopes things will improve and to offer suggestions where I can.  Things have calmed down substantially, but I can't really say they have improved.  By now, though, the game has more or less sorted itself out.  Those who are willing to put up with the bots and rmts and all the other problems in the game have stayed.  Those, like me, who are looking for a different game experience, have gone elsewhere.

It is pointless to call NCWest employees incompetent.  Certainly, much of what they have done is incompetent, starting with releasing the game without testing it and without knowing even the most basic information about it, like the drop rates.  Personally, I think they do care and are trying, but they are woefully understaffed.  But it is what it is.  Accept it, respectfully suggest changes, or simply move on.   

As much as i can say about online forums and people's input on something, you will never see a lot of good stuff on it. The only people that really comes to forum are people who wants to either complain or criticize stuff. You won't be seeing posts titled  " Hey NCsoft, I really loved your new event. Congratulations and the server is going great!!!!!!! " . People who are enjoying the server or having minor problems ( that's my case, some of my friend were bring affected by the latest server connection issues, but that was easily solved by using any ping program like exitlag, noping,battleping or wtfast) won't be coming to forum that much. We are busy playing, and when we aren't, we are doing other stuff.

If you really want a GOOD forum, criticize the bad things and thank/appreciate/point out the good things. Then, when some new potential player comes to the forum check out the status of the servers, they can have honest and mixed opinions and make their own decision,

Does the servers have bots? Yes. Yes they have. But they also have "normal" people who buy adena or items, and give these bots a reason to do so. Ideally, NCsoft should have at least 2 active people on each servers working shifts ( 8 hours each) scouting for bots, so they can be investigated and banned ( yes. NCsoft is a multimillionaire company that has to follow procedures and investigate stuff to then apply sanctions), but sadly that was never the case( maybe at the beggining of the free to play, with Shillen/Magmeld servers). In the meanwhile, report and move one. We are not the police of the game, and if we invest too much time reporting and trying to get people banned ( and faling to do so), that will only lead to frustration.

Play the game, find some friends/active players to do stuff and hope for the best.

16 hours ago, rangomal said:

They have proved a long time ago that their programmers arent exactly top quality or even mediocre.There were many bugs they couldnt fix so they just called out *working as intended*.I dont really blame the team but the management.Its obvious NCsoft dont wanna pay too much for this milking project since people are paying vip4 even if they are given to eat crap right?

we just need to live with that...  tha6y reduced the rates so only  24\7h players could get something.  (  just bots ).  they made adena event again for bots since you couldn't farm something because of them.   they actually  do everything to be familiar with them.    maybe bots paying ncwest for botting...  idk,  

Archived