Acc get banned?

I played for few hours today, i log out, now i tryed to log on my main (buffer is ok) and.... WE BLOCKED U FOR SUSPECT ACTIVITY? PLEASE CONTACT.....

Like what the hell? What is suspicious activity? 

Do not try to blame me for bottling. I pay for the VIP, I am a generous customer and I play honestly. I sent you an email ........ I'm waiting for unblocking.

29 minutes ago, BadCrab said:

They have an automatic flagging system when a certain threshhold of adena is traded to a new account.  This false positive happens constantly, contact support like it told you, not the forum.

Wow nice. Never knew that. Thanks for info mate

I just got banned too. I use two characters one i'm leveling up for buffing and my main. I just purchased coins not even 12 hours ago and now my account is locked. I'm actually very offended and won't be coming back.

you don't ban players who don't cheat and are supporting the game with microtransactions.

peace

23 hours ago, gremloc said:

I just got banned too. I use two characters one i'm leveling up for buffing and my main. I just purchased coins not even 12 hours ago and now my account is locked. I'm actually very offended and won't be coming back.

you don't ban players who don't cheat and are supporting the game with microtransactions.

peace

I feel your pain. I'm in similar situation, spent $ on VIP. Got buffer account locked after playing for 4 days. 

Meanwhile you have summoner bots running on scripts all over newbie areas. 

Archived