Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
elari

Ridiculous political situation on Server

Recommended Posts

elari    2

Currently there is only one side on this server,which brakes the balance and makes this server a truly PVE only experience.Clans need to stand up to that ally of carebears and other clans(according to them it's 6 clans in that ally). 

Don't let them get AQ and Gludio siege,side with larger clans like remedy and dreadlegion. That ally is all quality no quantity,they are too afraid to do something alone,so they invited the whole server.

People,let's be more active and we can bring fun to this game.

 

You can pm me here for more info on siding up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TDG    19

Well, ok not to be confrontational but honestly, I think your Impulse? If you spent less time bleeping botting you could try do something about it yourself instead of trying to leash everyone into fighting your enemy for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Motherrus    0
53 minutes ago, TDG said:

Well, ok not to be confrontational but honestly, I think your Impulse? If you spent less time bleeping botting you could try do something about it yourself instead of trying to leash everyone into fighting your enemy for you.

One clan of 20ppl against 6clans with at least 140 players. Yes,seems like a lot can be done there. Probably should bot like carebears with full bot train in DV :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
naterist    3

This made me lol.

 

Gl with your bot trains impulse. Or is it remedy? Or redstar? Hows heaventohells original clan btw? You botters change clan names so fast trying to avoid your own bad press that its hard to keep track of what your called currently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
naterist    3
On 1/20/2019 at 8:48 PM, elari said:

That ally is all quality no quantity

Exactly, glad we could get that straight. Quality alliance right here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TDG    19
On 23/01/2019 at 1:29 AM, elari said:

Nice,0 feedback.

That's not fair I gave some actual constructive advice, further to this, if you retain all members in clan and not detag to bot you will on paper have more than 20 people vs 6 clans? 6 clans? Although, you still have to take my original advice and stop botting because you are all useless afk regardless of numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTB    2
5 hours ago, TDG said:

That's not fair I gave some actual constructive advice, further to this, if you retain all members in clan and not detag to bot you will on paper have more than 20 people vs 6 clans? 6 clans? Although, you still have to take my original advice and stop botting because you are all useless afk regardless of numbers.

OP is a little busy right now and can't respond;

https://youtu.be/nfphOO1ydqE

Edited by OTB
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
elari    2
2 hours ago, OTB said:

OP is a little busy right now and can't respond;

https://youtu.be/nfphOO1ydqE

That's beyond the point. Not interested in your youtube videos,i want to see some action on the server.Also...what are you trying to prove?

Thank you for update though,finally getting some traction here. 

Edited by elari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
elari    2
8 hours ago, TDG said:

That's not fair I gave some actual constructive advice, further to this, if you retain all members in clan and not detag to bot you will on paper have more than 20 people vs 6 clans? 6 clans? Although, you still have to take my original advice and stop botting because you are all useless afk regardless of numbers.

Lol,nobody in NA server is botting! Are you crazy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TDG    19
5 hours ago, elari said:

That's beyond the point. Not interested in your youtube videos,i want to see some action on the server.Also...what are you trying to prove?

Thank you for update though,finally getting some traction here. 

He's proving you are botting, obviously.

 

5 hours ago, elari said:

Lol,nobody in NA server is botting! Are you crazy? 

Lol, hilarious, I take that comment as being ironic and your suggesting that most people do, I don't and plenty of others don't.

tldr; stop being such a little bleep and complaining when your a large part of the problem with this "pve" server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
elari    2
22 minutes ago, TDG said:

He's proving you are botting, obviously.

 

Lol, hilarious, I take that comment as being ironic and your suggesting that most people do, I don't and plenty of others don't.

tldr; stop being such a little bleep and complaining when your a large part of the problem with this "pve" server.

You are a big bleep i assume?All those players that yell about botting have a bot train themselves. Don't be such a hypocrite and admit your wrong doings,nobody cares,really. Again want to remind you,that this topic is not about videos, it's about that ally of cowards who made this a PVE server.

 

PS: xincode don't let botters in you dummy. So that's obviously not a bot

Edited by elari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TDG    19
26 minutes ago, elari said:

You are a big bleep i assume?All those players that yell about botting have a bot train themselves. Don't be such a hypocrite and admit your wrong doings,nobody cares,really. Again want to remind you,that this topic is not about videos, it's about that ally of cowards who made this a PVE server.

 

PS: xincode don't let botters in you dummy. So that's obviously not a bot

Got some proof? Cause sure as hell is some proof your a dirty cheat! Perhaps nobody really cares who bots at the end of the day, what does make me laugh is when people like you whine about something when you are absolutely part of the bleeping problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
elari    2
27 minutes ago, TDG said:

Got some proof? Cause sure as hell is some proof your a dirty cheat! Perhaps nobody really cares who bots at the end of the day, what does make me laugh is when people like you whine about something when you are absolutely part of the bleeping problem.

Don't burn the chair you are sitting on,cause that butt is on fire :) I don't think you're laughing back there,sounds more like lil girl crying.

Give me your nickname,I'll get you some proof :)

Edited by elari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TDG    19
On 21/01/2019 at 4:48 AM, elari said:

Currently there is only one side on this server,which brakes the balance and makes this server a truly PVE only experience.Clans need to stand up to that ally of carebears and other clans(according to them it's 6 clans in that ally). 

Don't let them get AQ and Gludio siege,side with larger clans like remedy and dreadlegion. That ally is all quality no quantity,they are too afraid to do something alone,so they invited the whole server.

People,let's be more active and we can bring fun to this game.

 

You can pm me here for more info on siding up

 

1 hour ago, elari said:

sounds more like lil girl crying.

What?

Steyr + Socom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurinya    15

Greetings,

This is a little a reminder of our Code of Conduct and to please keep this thread on-topic and constructive ;) If you have personal arguments to fight out, please take them to in-game PvP. Our forums are not the right place for verbal PvP.   

Thank you kindly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×