We need a Wiki. (Drop/Spoil Rates Uncertainty)

Berkelium

It is not a secret to anyone the fact that the drop/spoil rates of this classic server are not equal to the ones found in the EU L2 Classic Wiki. We are completely in the dark, Having  no reference of an actual drop/spoil rate, how are we suppose to know if it is even profitable to farm certain places?  We have a life outside the game, limited time to play, we can't just farm blindly and hope without actual knowledge. Can we AT LEAST, have a specific drop/spoil formula showing % of change compared to the EU L2 Classic Wiki?

Know that I'm NOT asking Ncsoft to raise the drop/spoil rates, only to know how the drop/spoil rate of the game they have released.

The drop rates from the EU L2 Classic Wiki seem to be pretty accurate as far as I can tell, at least up to level 44. The only thing I haven't spoiled that was supposed to spoil was a Blessed Spiritshot compressed recipe from the plains grizzlies. I must've spoiled over 5000 of those bears and never got one of those recipes. Everything else that I try to spoil according to the Wiki I have been able to get.

1 hour ago, AussiOaks said:

The drop rates from the EU L2 Classic Wiki seem to be pretty accurate as far as I can tell, at least up to level 44. The only thing I haven't spoiled that was supposed to spoil was a Blessed Spiritshot compressed recipe from the plains grizzlies. I must've spoiled over 5000 of those bears and never got one of those recipes. Everything else that I try to spoil according to the Wiki I have been able to get.

Maybe, but the % are not right.

You can make the percentages a bit by yourself.Enchanted valley mobs drop 600-900 adenas in NA ( In EU classic they drop 2200-3000).I spoiled fabrics in Fom lvl51, fabrics drop rate is 35% (i should spoil 25/30 per hour).I get 1 fabric every 50 mobs so i guess its 10-12% in here.So spoil is nerfed by 1/3, adenas are nerfed as well by 1/3.We are playing x0.25 server rates.End of story :)

44 minutes ago, rangomal said:

You can make the percentages a bit by yourself.Enchanted valley mobs drop 600-900 adenas in NA ( In EU classic they drop 2200-3000).I spoiled fabrics in Fom lvl51, fabrics drop rate is 35% (i should spoil 25/30 per hour).I get 1 fabric every 50 mobs so i guess its 10-12% in here.So spoil is nerfed by 1/3, adenas are nerfed as well by 1/3.We are playing x0.25 server rates.End of story :)

Correct . Spoil rate is 1/3-1/4  and quantity is 1/10 for 40+ mobs according to l2wiki
So we can say spoil rate is x0.03 for some mobs that spoil a lot of mats

Archived