Path of the Artisan bug ?

Morga

Hi all, I have a dwarf lvl 19 and i think there is an issue with the quest Path of the Artisan.

I need to obtain 10 Boogle Ratman Tooth by killing Boogle Ratman, until then no problem. Then I need to kill Boogle Ratman Captain to have 2 Boogle Ratman Leeader's Tooth. I spent several hours in Mithril Mines but i can't find a SINGLE Boogle Ratman Captain.

Someone else having this issue ?

34 minutes ago, Morga said:

Hi all, I have a dwarf lvl 19 and i think there is an issue with the quest Path of the Artisan.

I need to obtain 10 Boogle Ratman Tooth by killing Boogle Ratman, until then no problem. Then I need to kill Boogle Ratman Captain to have 2 Boogle Ratman Leeader's Tooth. I spent several hours in Mithril Mines but i can't find a SINGLE Boogle Ratman Captain.

http://archive.l2portal.com/archive/Maps/Dungeons/images/Dwarf Dungeon 2 (Mithril Mines)_png.jpg

hope it helps you (captain=leader on the picture)

13 hours ago, Morga said:

just go down, go down...It's near the last room

Archived