Next update - Runes / Bsoe / Macro

xVirdin

@Juji @Hime

About runes, they come to NA like on skelth? i ask this because runes like othell, killed some class like mages or sws and some other runes less empowered. Because w/o buff you can hit 500 critical hate for exmple usando othell runes. Plz dont make same mistake here, nerf runes like othell.

BSOE. become avaliable? plz dont 

About macro? Plz don't add that shit function back agaiin.

2 hours ago, xVirdin said:

@Juji @Hime

About runes, they come to NA like on skelth? i ask this because runes like othell, killed some class like mages or sws and some other runes less empowered. Because w/o buff you can hit 500 critical hate for exmple usando othell runes. Plz dont make same mistake here, nerf runes like othell.

BSOE. become avaliable? plz dont 

About macro? Plz don't add that shit function back agaiin.

i agree that othell rune giving crit rate at this early of server will be over for the one who doesnt have it

They drop from all bosses 24+, not that hard to get really. And even Othell 1 is a good boost. Othell runes are needed to at least allow melee CPs to catch up to mage AOEs. Anyway melees are screwed on mass pvps, so just let them farm better. Runes are great to balance some stuff actually. And for SWS being useful? I should stop reading after that. You clearly havent played for more than a couple of months on any classic if u think all SWS can provide is Hunter. They are crucial at the later stage of the game. Also there are profits of going above 500 crit rate, even if its not visually shown on character tab. 

As for the macro - if they wanted it in game, it would have already be in. We have a client that has that option built in, but it's disabled. BSOE is unfortunately coming in. I personally hate them but hey, what can you do. Gotta use those as well then.

4 hours ago, OilMint said:

@xVirdin What mage class do you play?

Human archer. I talk about othell because othell rune 6-7+ make you dont need sws songs and make my sniper useless, because all fighters have 500 critical rate. why make sniper or any other skill increase critical rate if you can hit 500 critical so easy. Some skill from fighters give critical rate, that become useless.

8 hours ago, xVirdin said:

Human archer. I talk about othell because othell rune 6-7+ make you dont need sws songs and make my sniper useless, because all fighters have 500 critical rate. why make sniper or any other skill increase critical rate if you can hit 500 critical so easy. Some skill from fighters give critical rate, that become useless.

SwS isn't just for hunter song, go read more info about songs.

3 hours ago, Shreekz said:

Can someone explain the current rune system? From what everyone is saying, it sounds op and didn't belong in classic

Othell is really the only overpowered rune on Skelth.  They made a mistake there and what should have been a 20 point boost to crit rate became a 200 point boost.  To see this, look in the passive skill description (when you equip the weapon and look in your passive skills list) where it says the boost is 20 instead of the 200 it actually gives for Othell 6 and 22.5 instead of the 225 it actually gives for Othell 7, etc.  Of course, having made the mistake, they can hardly take it back without people who paid substantial adena for Othells screaming bloody murder.  Perhaps Othell will work as intended when they introduce it here.  If so, it is really just a very weak way of giving small boosts to weapons.

As for whether it belongs in Classic, Classic is not static.  It receives updates and evolves, just in ways different from the original missteps in the "live" version.  For example, on Skelth, they have added a whole new "spirits" system which looks quite interesting (though my characters aren't high enough level yet there to try it out).  I think it is encouraging that they are continuing to evolve Classic, rather than treating it as a short-term money grab.

whos crying lol . annnd i agree . compared to other runes Othell should be nerfed 10 times. i think its just mistake from the beggining.  on alt Alt+k > passive its says 20 for but it gives 200 :D
lvl 13 rune  is 33 patk
lvl 13 rune  -  103 matk
lvl 13 rune - 6.6% cast
lvl 13 rune -  5% atk speed
lvl 13 rune- 17 max mp .  NO % ,  flat 17 mana.. yes enough for 1 wind strike ????????????
lvl 13 othell is 375 critical rate?????

use ur brain and tell me its balanced :D   i believe it was broken/bugged from start and they didnt fix it cuz all the adena that got sink into it and the player outrage because mages was SUPER dominant on early classic.

On 23/1/2019 at 6:29 AM, xVirdin said:

Ur char is useless anyways..  Othell stats wont change anything..

Archived