Sign in to follow this  
MadaY

comming soons events?

MadaY    1

I would like to know that upcoming events will come..... is that I need the cloaks  and red Libra and shirts  thanks

Edited by MadaY

Hime    730

Red Libra just ended earlier this month so it probably won't make making a comeback for another few months. Fortune Teller will be running until February 13. We'll have a preview for what's coming in February at the end of this month, but everybody can probably guess what the event is. :x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Massacre    5
14 minutes ago, Hime said:

Red Libra just ended earlier this month so it probably won't make making a comeback for another few months. Fortune Teller will be running until February 13. We'll have a preview for what's coming in February at the end of this month, but everybody can probably guess what the event is. :x

Gamble game ! again ...   NCsoft have only gamble event !

Bethra    1
13 hours ago, Hime said:

Something for Valentine's Day? Once Upon A Time I did a Lineage Wedding in Elf Village for Lineage Radio - lol even though the winning prize was only 1mil adena - it was awesome.

MadaY    1

I think it would be nice to have all the items of vents in the store because many players for different reasons can not access many times to the events for work... family... etc so I leave my opinion I think ganarian more money and people would not pay to companies Bo T.... it's just my opinion not to think the other players

• Thanks 1

Draecke    287
23 hours ago, Hime said:

Valentine's Love event + Fafurion Update + L2store promo / discounts - did I miss anything ? ;)

LordDragnil    29

Please, sell bundles and exclusive items during the event. Valuable for game process items must be available via game store. You should have thought about changing the monetization model for a long time. Hardcore players have almost disappeared.